Status
Not open for further replies.

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Is this someone’s table? We have on site 128

dd32defe9beab657dd5ef350e7a07179.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TajMyhaul

Wish we could have joined you but had to repair level up rear sensor. We will visit the RV Campground you used on the 11 & 12 of May.

need any advice for best route from Springfield IL to Knoxville, TN
1- route via Indy, Louisville, Lexington
2- via Paducah, Nashville
3- via Indy, Cincinnati, Lexington

any advice on Road conditions & CGs would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

ljsexton

Thanks John and Melinda for making our first TN rally a great one. Thanks to all your helpers for all the hard work it takes to make a rally a success. We enjoyed our time with old friends and made some new ones. See you down the road.

CoveredWagon

John and Melinda what can we say that hasn’t already been said. We had a wonderful time. You put on a show that will be a hard act to follow anywhere.
Only one complaint, you could have picked my name for a different prize. Lol What were the chances?
Hope to see you two down the road.

davebennington

John & Melinda,

Congratulations on what sounds like a successful rally, for the first rally sounds like you hit a home run.

dave

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Back home in KY from a fantastic double rally trip! The Southeastern rally was...well, what can I say? It was just a splendid week!
About the TN rally... Few places in the country compare to the Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg area. The River Plantation is a great site for a rally and John and Melinda have really set the bar high for future rallies everywhere! The food, fun and laughs will remain in our memories for a very long time.
Leslie and I are grateful for all the time and hard work so many people have contributed in an effort to make these events the great times they were. Thank you all!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks John and Melinda for a great rally. Your worries were for naught. I just can't get the picture of the guy with the skirt prancing around.

Mark-Roberta 051995

A big thanks to both John and Melinda for a great rally. This was our first and met some great people. The food was - well -plenty and great. I have never seen that much food at a buffet from a campground - did I mention I think I tried all of it - yummy.

The host were great and set the bar very high for future events. We are hooked for future rally's if time permits as that pesky four letter word (work) gets involved.

John and Melinda - keep it up and thanks again.

JJnVA

Awesome Rally, John & Melinda! Your hard work and creativity in offering new & different activities really paid off. Thank you so much for all you did in making it such a fun, enjoyable rally. Great catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. Look forward to seeing y'all down the road!!

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
TNHOC Heartland Gives Back Summary

Thank you all for your efforts in raising funds for Celebrate Life Cancer Support. We raised $1,732 during our rally!

Melinda and I will present this to Sharon Taylor-Manning before we leave for the SC rally.

Celebrate Life Cancer Support
P.O. Box 263
Newport, TN 37822

Sharon Taylor-Manning: 865-654-2007

The HGBi for this Rally is the Celebrate Life Cancer Support Group (EIN 62-1854671). The Celebrate Life group strives to meet the basic needs of hundreds of local area cancer patients by providing assistance with medical costs, prosthetic devices, and various other expenditures affecting cancer patients and their families.
This is an ALL VOLUNTEER organization so there are no overhead costs and 100% of donations go directly to those in need. It’s a great opportunity to make a big difference for this local charity.
The vast majority of their need is financial and envelopes will be provided for your contribution. In addition, the Celebrate Life Cancer Support Group could use gas cards and grocery cards as they transport people to their cancer treatments and assist them with meals. At the cancer treatment center they are in need of any type of individually wrapped snacks that patients nibble on during their treatment. These can be Little Debbies, chips, etc but they do need to be individually wrapped.
Thank you in advance for supporting this very special charity!

GETnBYE

John and Melinda, Congratulations on your first rally as TN. Chapter leaders.
Thank you for hosting such a large and action packed rally.
Y’all did an awesome job! We had a great time.

Kbvols

John and Melinda, Wow!! What an awesome Rally! You all did a fantastic job! Kim and I had a great time!

Safe travels hopefully we'll see you soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

david-steph2018

This was our first rally and it was really great. While talking to others there we heard you guys went all out. You did!!! Now we know what others have been talking about how much fun these rallies can be. When you have another chapter rally let us know and we will see if we can make it. Sevierville is a great location because there is so much to do. From what others have said I totally agree, it was a blast to come to the rally. We did meet great people and seen some beautiful rigs. Having the Morride rep was great we got a great deal on the handle for our steps and Gary helped figure out the portable steps for our patios, big thank you to Gary for his help.

We can't say enough about how much we really liked our time with all of you there, it was really great. Steph talked about it all the way back to Ohio about how much fun she had with all of the group. A big THANK YOU for having us in your group.
Safe travels to all and hope to see everybody in our travels..... 13 months, 30 days the retirement.

David & Stephanie Hamm
HOC# 3865
2 dachshunds- Lady Dixie Joy Bell (DJ) & Sir Little Joey Nuxhall (Joey)
2018 Road Warrior 427
2017 Dodge Dually with 4:10 rear end
Garmin RV 770 LMT-S
Tire Minder A1A monitoring system w/6 transmitters
2018 April TN Rally Sevierville

Status
Not open for further replies.