EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/26/2018 to 4/29/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankster

Hi John and Melinda
We will be attending the rally.
We are on site 420 and will be arriving on 4-22 leaving on 4-29.

Nick and Darlene Hanck

Sniper

Hi John and Melinda,

Hope you all are doing well. Kim and I are planning on attending your rally. Reservations made site 422 coming in on 4/22 leaving on 4/29. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
I see...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Melinda and John,
Mike and I have made reservations for your rally. We arrive 4/21 and leave 4/29. We are on site 421.
what you all...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi John and Melinda

Nick and Darlene Hanck
did there... :)

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I was thinking of Mike when I wrote that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Mark-Roberta 051995

Hi everyone - we just made reservations for this rally. This will be our first and cannot wait. We will be arriving Thursday the 26th and leaving on Sunday the 29th. The folks at River Plantation have given us site # 126. We will be traveling with our 2 hellions, Teddy and Jasper.

We look forward in meeting new friends and lasting relationships. We are offically an HOC member as of yesterday for the Southeastern - KY. Chapter. Member # 3905

See you then,

Mark

Last edited:

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Hi everyone - we just made reservations for this rally. This will be our first and cannot wait. We will be arriving Thursday the 26th and leaving on Sunday the 29th. The folks at River Plantation have given us site # 126. We will be traveling with our 2 hellions, Teddy and Jasper.

We look forward in meeting new friends and lasting relationships.

See you then,

Mark

Welcome Mark! We’re looking forward to meeting you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JJC

Hot Diggity!! We are signed up. We come in on Apr. 23 and leave on the 29th. Really looking forward to a fun two weeks. First week in Stone Mountain, GA and the second week in Sevierville, TN.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add, we are in Site 418.
Welcome Keith and Carol! We're looking forward to seeing you at both Rallys!

- - - Updated - - -

Reservations made: arriving the 25th and departing the 30th. See Y'all in the spring.
Awesome! We're looking forward to seeing you both again!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey John & Melinda!!

Reservations made today!! Arriving Sat, 21-Apr-18 ... Departing Sun, 29-Apr-18 .. Site # 419

Looking frwd to having a GREAT time, esp. after spending the winter in the oppressive Mesa, AZ sun & warmth !!!
:p:p:p:cool::cool:
Welcome Bill and Sue! I'll now add the boombox and dance floor to the agenda :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Just made our reservations for the rally. We plan on arriving on Thursday April 26 and departing on Sunday April 29. Site # 168 HOC # 3865. We are excited since this will be our first rally (ever) in our new Road Warrior. Hoping for an exciting time[/QUOTE
Welcome! You'll be in good company as we have a good mix of first timers and veterans coming!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi John and Melinda,

Hope you all are doing well. Kim and I are planning on attending your rally. Reservations made site 422 coming in on 4/22 leaving on 4/29. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Well make that x2 for the dance floor:cool: We're looking forward to seeing the both of you again

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Melinda and John,
Mike and I have made reservations for your rally. We arrive 4/21 and leave 4/29. We are on site 421.
Mike and Justina, we're looking forward to seeing you again. We now have a pretty good group of OH folks attending. I'm going to have to wrestle up some more TN folks to ensure we can sing Rocky Top!:rolleyes:

JJC

Hi John and Melinda

Nick and Darlene Hanck
Welcome Nick and Darlene! We're looking forward to seeing you.

- - - Updated - - -

We have it on our radar but won't know for sure if we can make it until probably January. :cool:
We'd love to have you Sniper! As the January weather hits, I expect a spike in sign ups from our northern friends :eek:

"Hi-Viz" Bill

"Welcome Bill and Sue! I'll now add the boombox and dance floor to the agenda :rolleyes:"

Better prepare the RV Park !!! Might get kinda ROWDY down there ... I bought a Boom Box like yours !!! We could have a 'Surround Sound' campfire !!!

JJC

"Welcome Bill and Sue! I'll now add the boombox and dance floor to the agenda :rolleyes:"

Better prepare the RV Park !!! Might get kinda ROWDY down there ... I bought a Boom Box like yours !!! We could have a 'Surround Sound' campfire !!!

Well then...all we need is the eyeballs! 🤪. Butch, where are you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Keith, You had no bourbon because Debbie tried to drink it all.

- - - Updated - - -

This is starting out to sound like a repeat of a Michigan campfire. If I can remember I don't think that is a bad thing

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi John and Melinda, just made our reservations with River Plantation to attend your rally in beautiful Tennessee. We will arrive Sunday 4/22 and stay for the week. Have been assigned site #130. Looking forward to having a blast and visiting old and new friends.

CoveredWagon

Hi y’all
Just made our reservation for the rally at site #127. We’ll arrive on the 23rd and be departing on the 29th.

Looking forward to watching Melinda dance around the fire again LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.