EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/26/2018 to 4/29/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

F_Goose

Hi Tommy/Linda,
We will be at the Stone Mountain Rally also. Since you've been here what are your must see/do's in the area?

For those who live near, what are your recommendations?
We will be in the area for almost 2 weeks.

Fred/ Leslie

Sniper

Sorry John, we are getting into our 2018 planning and we just can't make the dates work. The Commander & I were really trying to fit this one in. :( Look forward to seeing you both at another rally before the year is out tho.

Safe Travels. :)

Kbvols

Sorry John, we are getting into our 2018 planning and we just can't make the dates work. The Commander & I were really trying to fit this one in. :( Look forward to seeing you both at another rally before the year is out tho.

Hate to hear that Steve. Hopefully we'll see ya'll sometime during the camping season. Can't wait to see your new ride.

Keith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sniper

Hate to hear that Steve. Hopefully we'll see ya'll sometime during the camping season. Can't wait to see your new ride.

Keith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes sir we were really wanting to make this one, it's just not in the cards. Looks like the Ohio Rally will be a go though. We'll know for sure with in the next week maybe we'll we'll see you guys there. :)

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
We made reservations today, site 132 for the 26th thru the 30th. This will be our first rally. Alan and Teresa
Welcome Alan and Teresa! We're happy to have you join us for your first rally! We're looking forward to meeting you.

- - - Updated - - -

The Sexton's just made reservations for their first TN Rally. Will be on site 133 and coming in on April 23. Will be leaving on the 29th. Been to this RV park before and loved it. Will also be coming in from the Southeastern Rally in Stone Mountain. See you in the spring.
Tommy and Linda: Thank you for signing up for the TN rally. It looks like we'll have quite a convoy coming from the SE Region Rally! We're looking forward to seeing you.

- - - Updated - - -

Sniper and Sweet P: Sorry you can fit it in. I was looking forward to seeing you AND the new truck! We'll see you down to the road for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi folks,
Just registered for the rally. We arrive 4/26 and depart 4/29. Site 137
Jeff and Nora: Thank you for signing up for the TN rally! We're looking forward to meeting you!

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hi John and Melinda,

We have made our reservations for the Rally arriving 4/21/18 - 4/29/18. We will be on Site 135. Looking forward to the Rally and seeing everyone! See you in the spring.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
John & Melinda, Santha has signed us up for the Rally. Love the park and the Area.
Site 134. Dates are the 25th through the 29th. Let us know if we can assist you in any way.
Randy and Santha Allen and the Poodles

JJC

Hi John and Melinda,

We have made our reservations for the Rally arriving 4/21/18 - 4/29/18. We will be on Site 135. Looking forward to the Rally and seeing everyone! See you in the spring.
Don and Cindy: Thank you for signing up for the TN rally! We're looking forward to having you.

- - - Updated - - -

Terry & Grace Vinson will be arriving 4/22 til 4/29 in site 143, HOC#2400.
Terry and Grace: It will be great to see you again!

- - - Updated - - -

John & Melinda, Santha has signed us up for the Rally. Love the park and the Area.
Site 134. Dates are the 25th through the 29th. Let us know if we can assist you in any way.
Randy and Santha Allen and the Poodles
Randy, It will be great to see you and Santha again. Thank you for signing up!

- - - Updated - - -

Add Gus and Debra to the attendee list. We will arrive on Apr 24 and depart on Apr 30.
Gus and Debra: It will be nice to see you again. Thank you for signing up.

JJC

Greetings all,

We need your help on a quick poll regarding a dinner show at the rally.

I've had a few inquiries about attending one of the many dinners shows in the area as part of our Rally agenda. If you've never been to one, we very much encourage it. They are very good and sprinkle in clean humor. I was once a skeptic, but have been converted ;)

All the show are about the same price. Since many attended the Hatfield and McCoy dinner show (ask Ricky and Rachel about the spoon ;) at the 2015 Region Rally, we thought we would try the newest show in town to avoid repeats.

The Smoky Mountain Adventures Dinner Show (https://smokymountainadventures.com) gets very good reviews (links below) and is billed as "Cirque de Solei meets the mountains." I'll leave that interpretation up to you.

The details are:
1. We would attend the 6p show on Saturday, 4/28
2. The group rate per couple is about $95 which is roughly an $18 savings off retail. Basically, it's better level seating and the lesser level price.
3. an absolute minimum of 20 people is required for the group rate. That's the rules and I don't make 'em
4. we would need to have your check by 3/15 to put down a guaranteed deposit

So we would very much appreciate a quick "yea, I'm definitely in" or "no-way-jose" response by 2/15. We'll go with the majority. If we end up not doing the show perhaps we'll come up with a good ole chitlin-based meal at the RV resort. We'll figure it out ;)

https://smokymountains.com/pigeon-forge/things-to-do/smoky-mountain-adventures/
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...untain_Adventures-Pigeon_Forge_Tennessee.html

JJC

Will thare be sum dancin involved? ?? Either way we're in.
Consider it a special request and there WILL be some dancing. As a disclaimer, we are not responsible for anything associated with Shake Your Groove Thing; just saying..:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.