New Owner Heartland Terry Classic

Greggshere

Hey everyone! My wife and I recently bought a new 2018 Heartland Terry Classic. We love the retro look and this little camper is perfect for the two of us. We are looking to find others that have the same unit, so we can share experiences, issues, what we like vs. not, fixes, etc. I've always been a forum guy, usually with vehicles, but this is our first camper in 39 years of marriage and I will need all the help I can get.

Last edited:

Greggshere

We've already ditched the table that came with it and added a drop leaf two-tone round table.

Last edited:

Greggshere

Actually the wife had a couple she took to show off her new doilie thingy. The lower half practically matches the lower booth color perfectly. The top is a fairly close match to the cabinetry. All wood construction, no fiberboard. Looks great and works better than the one that came in it.

Camper table1.jpg Camper table 2.jpg

TheWade2

Looks good! I keep asking to change our table out. The doilies are great! I have quite a collection, including antique ones passed on to me that I have framed. They can look pretty good to tie in with decor!

Greggshere

Looks good! I keep asking to change our table out. The doilies are great! I have quite a collection, including antique ones passed on to me that I have framed. They can look pretty good to tie in with decor!

Thank you, the table came from Overstock.com and is solid wood, not pressed sawdust. It was a great purchase, and doilie came from a lady in the Ukraine that makes them. They are all beautiful.