TV mounting on 2018 Mallard M27

lpgarrett

We just purchased our new Mallard M27.. we are about to mount the tv in the living room area.. however I cannot find any specs on the area to mount it... are there specifics spots to put the tv mount. We will also be putting one in the bedroom...

can anyone tell me about the blue led light behind where the tv will go? ;)

Thanks in advance

cruzin101

We just purchased our new Mallard M27.. we are about to mount the tv in the living room area.. however I cannot find any specs on the area to mount it... are there specifics spots to put the tv mount. We will also be putting one in the bedroom...

can anyone tell me about the blue led light behind where the tv will go? ;)

Thanks in advance

I would love the answer to this question as well. I will probably get details once the traile has been delivered.

mlpeloquin

You can call Heartland with your vin number and ask. After conformation by Heartland, use a good wood/metal stud finder tp verify where the plate behind the wall is for the TV mount. I am assuming that there is a metal plate that runs between the studs like there is for the microwave in my fifth wheel. The metal stud finder will show the area. Start from the bottom and work your way up until it finds the plate. Then check how far it goes left to right and as well as how high. Mark with painter tape and then put in your TV mount. Heartland web page shows where a TV would mount. https://www.heartlandrvs.com/brands/lightweight/mallard/m27

cruzin101

You can call Heartland with your vin number and ask. After conformation by Heartland, use a good wood/metal stud finder tp verify where the plate behind the wall is for the TV mount. I am assuming that there is a metal plate that runs between the studs like there is for the microwave in my fifth wheel. The metal stud finder will show the area. Start from the bottom and work your way up until it finds the plate. Then check how far it goes left to right and as well as how high. Mark with painter tape and then put in your TV mount. Heartland web page shows where a TV would mount. https://www.heartlandrvs.com/brands/lightweight/mallard/m27

Thanks!! Just mounted my 32" LED attaching the base just below the blue led light. The mount arm is a full swivel articulating mount and stores well for travel. I also fished the cable thru the wall and added a 1" grommet under the cabinet to keep the cable and power plug out of sight. Thanks for the info!