EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Abilene - 3/16/2018 to 3/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Debbie and I will be cancelling our trip to Abilene this week. We'll catch up with everyone down the road. Sorry for any inconvenience.

- - - Updated - - -

Debbie and I will be cancelling our trip to Abilene this week. We'll catch up with everyone down the road. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Oh no! Sorry to hear, Frank! You and Debbie will be missed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Sure hate we had to cancel this Rally as we were looking forward to visiting with our new friends.
But Mimi duty called. Our daughters daycare provider is on vacation this weeks and it is Mimi’s
joy to watch little 18 Mo Matthew. We are set on go for Kinder and hope to see many of you there. Have a great Rally

Paul and Cindy Robinson

Yes I have y'all as cancelled, sorry to hear! Enjoy Kinder, sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

TravelTiger

Another Announcement! More Rally sponsors added!

T&S Enterprises - T&S RV & Sport has sent us so door prize goodies and a special coupon offer for each Rally attendee!

Whistle Stop RV Resort is sponsoring our Donuts Saturday morning, rally bag goodies and a special door prize or two!

Big Country Pallet Parties by Tami will be donating a pallet painting for a door prize!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Dave & Lin Ballard are playing golf tomorrow, Wednesday.
If you would like to join them, please let me know.
Tee Time is 9:15 am.

TravelTiger

Sad to report AnthonyA and Leslie will not be attending after all. We will miss getting to meet them!

Ted and Dee will also not be attending. We are sad to hear and will miss seeing them.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
For those that are interested. Here is a link to my Dropbox for a spreadsheet of a list of those attending the Rally. I'm only missing a couple of photos. If I get them I will update it again today. You can look at or download the excel spreadsheet.

Drop box LINK.

If you have any problems please let me know.

BC

EEdawg

We really enjoyed the rally. Well done. My own special thanks to those who worked on my trailer. I can't imagine what would have happened if that big bolt had fallen off.

TravelTiger

Well, another Rally in the books! We had a great time hosting at Whistle Stop RV Resort. The facilities were top notch, the staff was great and they really took care of us.

http://whistlestoprvresort.com

Thanks to our Sponsors for our great rally bag goodies, door prizes and auction items: Origen, RV Lock LLC, SmartPlug, Torklift International, Southwest Emblem, Hairball Creative, Zarcor Enterprises, Jarrod Jess, Whistle Stop RV Resort, Abilene Convention and Visitors Bureau, and Big Country Pallet Parties by Tami.

Thanks to the event locations and facilitators at Dyess AFB, Big Country Pallet Painting by Tami, and Frontier Texas! Museum.

And thanks to all our members that came and participated! We truly are blessed to get to know you all.

I love my Heartland Family!

TravelTiger

For those that are interested. Here is a link to my Dropbox for a spreadsheet of a list of those attending the Rally. I'm only missing a couple of photos. If I get them I will update it again today. You can look at or download the excel spreadsheet.

Drop box LINK.

If you have any problems please let me know.

BC

Thanks Bob for being our Rally photographer and taking such care to help us get to know our fellow Rally-goers. We appreciate it very much!!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Well done, Erika & Tony! Thank you, Bob for the directory! It's so helpful to have pictures to go with names.

Good friends, food and fellowship! Can't ask for anything better.

Status
Not open for further replies.