EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Abilene - 3/16/2018 to 3/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlw930

Erika, I had indicated on the Facebook page that Donna and I were interested in attending, but didn’t see our names on any lists. I haven’t called the park yet for reservations. We are interested in the Dyess tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika, I had indicated on the Facebook page that Donna and I were interested in attending, but didn’t see our names on any lists. I haven’t called the park yet for reservations. We are interested in the Dyess tour.

Ok I added you! Let me know when y'all make reservations!! Will be good to see y'all again!

DaveTyler

Erica, Congrats to Tony on the Band!! Please add Kathy and Dave to list. Arrive 3/12 and depart 3/19. Also for Dyess tour. Looking forward to seeing David and Donna.
Need to make reservations in Missouri with them? Dave

I did make reservations with the park.

TravelTiger

Erica, Congrats to Tony on the Band!! Please add Kathy and Dave to list. Arrive 3/12 and depart 3/19. Also for Dyess tour. Looking forward to seeing David and Donna.
Need to make reservations in Missouri with them? Dave

I did make reservations with the park.

Great, Dave & Kathy! Look forward to seeing you guys again!

Thanks for the kind words about the Cisco HS Marching Band. UIL Region 7 Marching competition is this Saturday, we hope they will continue to do well and advance to UIL Area B competition.

TravelTiger

First rally of the 2018 season. Can't wait!

We are looking forward to it!

If you have mentioned you plan to attend, make sure to call the park and make reservations!!!

Then report back here, so I can officially move you up into our "attendees" list!

TravelTiger

Hey Kelly, please put Pat and I down for your rallyWe will arrive March 15 and leave March 19. Thanks!

Pat/Elaine,

This is the West Texas Chapter, so Erika and Tony are running it. ;)

No worries, have you made reservations at the RV Park? And do you want to attend the Dyess AFB tour on Friday morning?

Erika

Possum51

Sorry! I don't know why I typed Kelly! I knew it was your rally, Ericka! Yes, please put us down for the tour at the Air Force base. Thanks! Already called the park and made my reservation.

TravelTiger

Sorry! I don't know why I typed Kelly! I knew it was your rally, Ericka! Yes, please put us down for the tour at the Air Force base. Thanks! Already called the park and made my reservation.

No problem! Got you on the list!

Chippendale

Erika, please put me down to tour the air base. I guess it will just be for one because Dolly says she is not interested in air planes.

Thanks
George

TravelTiger

Thanks Ted & Dee and George, I got you down! Also added Corbin and Flora, they are coming as well!

Erika

dkeetc1

We will be there from 3/12 through 3/18. We do not plan to do the tour of the base. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

dkeetc1

Erica we are actually leaving the 19th. The weekly rate is a little less than the Rally rate. Really looking forward to seeing everyone.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservations made for 3-14 to 3-19-2018.
We will go on the tour for Dyess AFB.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I just got our confirmation email from the park. We will be there on the 15th and yes want to go on the tour to Dyess.

Status
Not open for further replies.