Dexter or Morryde suspension equalizer?

DWells72

Can't decide whether to go with the Dexter or Morryde suspension equalizer on my 2012 Edge M22. I broke a spring on my way to Yellowstone last week and while replacing the spring noticed alot of slope in the equalizer and shackles. And would the Morryde crossmember kit be compatible with the Dexter products? Thanks

wdk450

Some people prefer the Dexter Equalizer Dexter Equalizer.jpg to the MorRyde equalizer Mor Ryde Equalizer.jpg due to the "beefier" arms and zerk grease fittings on the Dexter product. They are both rubber cushion devices.

Bones

Some people prefer the Dexter Equalizer View attachment 53233 to the MorRyde equalizer View attachment 53234 due to the "beefier" arms and zerk grease fittings on the Dexter product. They are both rubber cushion devices.
the point with zero grease fitting is negated if you order geasable bolts like I just did.

- - - Updated - - -

The MorRyde is also suppose to give you suspension travel as well. I think 3 inches

NHCelt

Can't decide whether to go with the Dexter or Morryde suspension equalizer on my 2012 Edge M22. I broke a spring on my way to Yellowstone last week and while replacing the spring noticed alot of slope in the equalizer and shackles. And would the Morryde crossmember kit be compatible with the Dexter products? Thanks
Yes, the morryde x factor works with a dexter equalizer. There are 2 part numbers. One is for stock suspensions, and is the one I was told to use.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk