Torque T-30 TT Toy Hauler

I purchased a new 2018 T-30 June 15, and just arrived home after our first RV trip.
After arriving, "2" most notable issues: 1) the 5500 Onan would not run more that 45 mins, then shuts down (dealer installed).
2) hooked up the cable tv to Campground feed, it would not work,
as luck would have it, there was a Comcast Tech checking signals in the park. I asked him to check the input next to my RV and he showed a strong signal, he then went inside my RV and found no signal through-out. Unfortunately, I have a Sat dish, but did not bring it since I thought I would have working cable.
i have a Smart tv, and was able to watch many movies on Netflix.

I am am taking it to Camping World to get necessary repairs, inc the generator warranty work.

Overall, we are happy with this toy hauler, I won't be hauling any toys, but have converted the Garage into a Florida Room for the wife with a Lazyboy recliner, TV, and her sewing room. She loves it! I'm putting a DISH receiver in it and running cable so she can have Sat. The double garage Queen beds will come in handy when the grand kids come with us.

After missing the open road, we went back to RVing after 3 years, since moving to FL. We had fifth wheels and F250 diesels prior.

jimtoo

Hi Thomasjohns,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Make sure the tv antenna booster is turned off as it will prevent the cable from working.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Thread moved to better area.