Elkridge 38RSRT 2016 - Dinette Table Cushion Placement??????

I'm really hoping someone can help us with our dinette problem. We purchased the 2016 Elkridge 38RSRT almost a year ago. Prior to purchasing the unit, we tried to convert the dinette into a bed, and realized the cushion in the unit did not fit. Heartland needed a tag number from our dealer, and our cushion did not have a tag so they were unable to help us. The cushions are rectangular and are attached lengthwise so one flips on top of the other and they store flat. I've seen other pictures on line of the 38RSRT and it looked like they also have a flip cushion (though maybe with different dimensions??) I can't find any pictures of any dinette's being made into a bed.

Is there a manual (as silly as it seems) to tell you how exactly to make the dinette bed? We've tried every way you can think of, but nothing fits.

I finally spoke to someone at Heartland today who is trying to help, but given the different manufacturers of furniture, this isn't going to be easy. I would assume there is a master blue print which has specifications for each unit type, but no one seems to know if there is such a document?

I've been looking at older posts and it seems like this is not uncommon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

danemayer

Hi natalieabe,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I expect someone may have some ideas for you.