EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 5/10/2018 to 5/13/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please add you tee shirt sizes when you sign up here! If you've already signed up, please either add them here or send an email or PM with your sizes.

I forgot all about tee shirts!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Please add you tee shirt sizes when you sign up here! If you've already signed up, please either add them here or send an email or PM with your sizes.

We'll need an XL and a 2X, please.

Pokiejoe

We will take t-shirts, L and 3X.
Thanks,

jayc

Joseph and SanDee Marks contacted me by PM to say they will be attending the rally in Branson.

dlw930

Jay, put Donna and I down for the rally. HOC Member # 2828. We’ll take 1 XL and 1 L tee shirt. Not sure of dates yet but will call Park when we know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cage427

We will attend. Used to live in Branson for 10 years before moving to TX 4 years ago. T-shirt sizes Large and 2X

Keith & Betty Orlopp

WitnessProtection

retired Arkansas Chapter Leaders
Please add the Blankenships to the rally list. We wil arrive on the 10th and leave on the 13th. Need a 2XL and a L shirt please.

ODonnell

We are planning to be in Branson during the time of the rally and John & Kathy O'Donnell would like to attend. We may arrive prior to the rally or stay longer than the rally. We are in the process of making our plans now, can we let you know the exact dates within the next month or so? We look forward to meeting with all of you, we have enjoyed attending the rallies in California, Oregon and Washington. Heartland is a great group!!!

Last edited:

jayc

Hi John and Kathy, we'll be looking forward to meeting you in Branson. I'll add you to the list now, so just let us know when you plan to arrive and depart. Oh, and be sure to let the park know the same information.

Chippendale

Jay, we will arrive on the 9th and leave on the 14th. I will only need one T-shirt, XL. Dolly said she didn't want one, would rather be topless.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.