EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 5/10/2018 to 5/13/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
George, I've got you and that "naughty" girl down, along with dates and sizes.

Keith and Betty, I added your sizes and dates.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Audra has decided that she's not going to let Ruby the Bloodhound and I go by ourselves and have all the fun so put Audra on the list to be there also. We will be there on the 10th.

XL & L t-shirts.

jayc

Tim and Beckey, I've got you down!

Jason and Audra (and Ruby too), I've got you all down too!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Branson.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Of course we will be there. We will take a 2x and M tshirt.
I'll call the park for reservations.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Oops make that an XL instead of 2x. Thanks!

Nancy

Nancy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Changes made to your order!

- - - Updated - - -

Would anyone be interested in a disk brake seminar in Branson? If so, please let me know.

If anyone has made up their mind to get a set of disk brakes installed, we can have an installer in Branson to do the job while you're at the rally.

jayc

Keith, I would contact Performance Trailer Brakes and let them know you want a set, so they can arrange to have an installer at our rally.

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I will be attending again. As soon as we can coordinate our travel plans, I'll make reservations and post dates. Looking forward to another one of your great rallies.

jayc

Thanks Frank, looking forward to seeing you and Debbie again. Please remember to send your tee shirt sizes.

jayc

Mark and JoAnn Thompson from North Carolina contacted me by PM to say they are coming to the rally in Branson.

mthompson

Mark and JoAnn Thompson from North Carolina contacted me by PM to say they are coming to the rally in Branson.

I called, and left a message for Angie. I've planned for 5/9-5/14 but will confirm dates after I've spoken with Angie. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mark & JoAnn

F_Goose

Hi Jay, We are currently planning a cross country trip and the Branson Rally may fit into our plans. Can you put us down as tentative and we will let you know when we finalize plans and have made our reservations with the park.

Thanks,
Fred & Leslie

Status
Not open for further replies.