EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 5/10/2018 to 5/13/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mark, I've got you down.

Fred and Leslie, I'll add you to the "tentative" list.

Flapper

Good morn Jay, Steve and I are planning on attending the rally. Will probably come in a day or two early, but will decide later. Thanks in advance for all of you and Stella's work. Oh, need 2 - XXL tees. Mary

Chippendale

Jay, made my reservations with the park this morning, will arrive on May 9th and leave on May 14th.

Thanks

George Speir

Cage427

Jay. Made our reservation at the Safari Park. May 7 - 14. Parking next to George Speir. We lived in Branson for 10 so. Excited to return.

Betty & Keith Orlopp

jayc

Steve and Mary, I've got you down!

George & Betty and Keith- I updated your information.

Chippendale

Jay, I have changed my arrival date with the park from May 9th to May 7th, still leaving on the 14th.

Thanks,
George

F_Goose

Jay,
Ok, we can be removed as tentative; we have made our reservations for Branson. We reserved for the 10th to the 13th and will be in site #131. Though we may arrive earlier as the dates get closer.

Please order a size M & XL t-shirts.

Thanks,
Fred/Leslie Goossens

jayc

Fred and Leslie, I'll get you added to the list! looking forward to meeting you.

9-larry

mary ann- larry oberbeck 2072 are signed up for rally 5-9=5-14, need one large and one extra large shirt. good thing we didn't come to mission one new great grand baby boy --baby shower= baby just got out of intensify care = wind blew siding off north side of house. hope everything us going good down there, say hi to everybody

pegmikef

mary ann- larry oberbeck 2072 are signed up for rally 5-9=5-14, need one large and one extra large shirt. good thing we didn't come to mission one new great grand baby boy --baby shower= baby just got out of intensify care = wind blew siding off north side of house. hope everything us going good down there, say hi to everybody
Congratulations on the new great grandson! You just can't seem to get a break on your house. We are missing you both down here. We are the newbies and always like to depend on the experience of others. Will see you in Branson (and maybe Abilene?).

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi all,we are Frank & Sharon Sandidge.We are fulltimers coming in from Langston,Alabama.We made our reservation today,we come in on May8 and leave on May 14.We are on site 37.We would like 1 medium and 1 X-large T-shirt.First time out west and really looking forward to coming out there to Branson.Thanks

jayc

Frank and Sharon, we'll be looking forward to meeting you in Branson. I'll get you added to the list.

dlw930

Jay, I made reservations at the Branson KOA for May 7-14. They put us in Site #4. 1 L and 1 XL t-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Great to hear David! I'll get you added to the list.

You're #25-we're half-way there! Come on folks, everyone loves Branson!

smoothie

Hello Jay,
I made reservations at KOA for 5/10-5/13. I have submitted my application to the owners club but have not heard back yet. If we are eligible for T shirts would need 1 XXL AND 1 Large. This will be our first event. Really looking forward to it.

Bradley & Toya Black.

jbeletti

Hello Jay,
I made reservations at KOA for 5/10-5/13. I have submitted my application to the owners club but have not heard back yet. If we are eligible for T shirts would need 1 XXL AND 1 Large. This will be our first event. Really looking forward to it.

Bradley & Toya

Hi Bradley & Toya Black,

We're much delayed getting the new club system in place. Apologies for that. We expect it to be up and running soon. No worries for your club eligibility for this rally. We'll have you all set very soon.

jayc

Bradley and Toya, I added you to the list. Looking forward to meeting you.

Sadly, Scott and Clare Herrick had to drop out. We'll miss them in Branson.

smoothie

Hi Bradley & Toya Black,

We're much delayed getting the new club system in place. Apologies for that. We expect it to be up and running soon. No worries for your club eligibility for this rally. We'll have you all set very soon.

Thanks Jim. We really appreciate it.

dlw930

Jay, I just noticed you have us on your list twice (#10 and #26). I think you put us down when I told you we were planning to come and again after I made park reservations. Didn’t want there to be a problem with rig numbers.

David & Donna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.