EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 5/10/2018 to 5/13/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thank you David. I was so excited for you and Donna to be coming, I added you again. Corrected

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
reservation made. Arrive 5-7 depart 5-14.
Tshirts: M and XL

See you soon!

jayc

Mike and Peg, I got your dates down.

Nancy, I got your dates and shirt sizes down.

Looking forward to Branson!

jayc

Paul and Cindy Robinson had to cancel coming to the rally.

We've still got plenty of room, so come on down!

jayc

I got PM from Larry and Gayle KuyKendall that they will be attending the rally.

jayc

I've added you to the list in slot #4. Looking forward to seeing you in Branson.

jayc

happykraut

Jay, Judi and I will be there. Arriving 5/6 and leaving 5/13. Very happy to hear that it is limited to Heartlanders. Put us down for one Ladies-M and one men's M.

Razorback

OK, add the Yancey's. Made our reservations this morning. Will arrive the 10th, depart the 13th. Need sizes 2X & M.

jayc

David and Brenda, we can't wait to get to Branson and have some big fun. You're added to the list.

Mrsfish

Countdown...! Looking forward to this! Garry, we no longer need Cheap Heat, but thanks anyway! Also, we will need to leave 1 day earlier than planned...on the 10th. I don’t suppose there are any refunds when this happens, right? Or perhaps the $20 could be used for a donation to Soldier’s Best Friend?

hey friends- I think you put this in the wrong thread. I believe you meant to put it in the Pueblo/mountain region rally thread. Maybe a moderator can move it for you....pretty please

jayc

New HOC members, Bill Davis and Helen Loosli contacted me to say they are attending the rally with us. Added to list.

Status
Not open for further replies.