EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 5/10/2018 to 5/13/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
You really need to get here...us folks from Missouri are the minority here!!!
We are leaving in the morning and hope to be there around 2 or 3pm. Hold on, the Calvery is coming! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

stellac

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
You may bring a meat dish, side dish, dessert, salad, etc. Since it is a potluck, you have plenty of options.

olcoon

Sally are going to have to leave today due to a family emergency at home. I've been going around saying good by so those I've seen, so if i missed you, we'll see y'all down the road somewhere! Have fun!!!

Roy & Sally

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Thanks Jay and Stella for a great rally.It was nice meeting new friends.The river boat cruise on Sat was a lot of fun. Bob thankyou for all the pictures.Safe travels to all and look forward to seeing every one down the road. Frank & Sharon

Msmith

Again we would like to thank everyone for their open welcoming hearts! We have found our"people"! Had a great time here and now have already registered fro the colo rally in September.
Join us! It is a beautiful cool quiet time to visit Colorado! We have so many off the beaten paths we can show you! Plus it would be great to see you again!! Until we meet again, safe travels and Gods blessings and Gods speed in your journeys! Now off to Red Lodge Montana!

happykraut

We made it home safe. Thanks Stella and Jay for a great rally. Thanks Bob, for the pics. Met some really nice Heartlanders.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks for all the kind words.

Thank you Bob for being our photographer. Great job!

Thanks to everyone at the Branson Heartland Rally for making us feel welcome at our first rally. We enjoyed meeting all of you and are looking forward to attending more rallies in the future! Thanks, Jay & Stella, for arranging everything for all of us!

Doug & Kathy Robertson

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you Stella and Jay for a great rally and also to everyone that came to Branson this past weekend. As Nancy and I are new to this community it is very easy to see why Heartland has such a strong presence in the business of recreational vehicles. The welcome we experienced this weekend by everyone has us ready to meet more people through other rally’s. Safe travels and see you down the road!

Santanilson

olcoon

Jay & Stella,
What we got to attend of the rally was great, but unfortunately we had to take care of family. Thanks for everything!

My dad has improved, and if things keep going like they have, tomorrow he'll be able to leave the hospital & go to a care center for re-hab, then home as soon as he reaches the goals they've set for him.

happykraut

Jay & Stella,
My dad has improved, and if things keep going like they have, tomorrow he'll be able to leave the hospital & go to a care center for re-hab, then home as soon as he reaches the goals they've set for him.
Roy, glad to hear the good news about your Dad.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Roy,

Glad your Dad is on the road to recovery. Thanks for the update.

olcoon

Thanks for the kind thoughts Terry & Jon, but he had to be taken back to the hospital early this morning. Hopefully it's not as serious as it seemed to be this morning. We'll find out more tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.