Italian Tomato Pasta - Carrie's Recipe.

I went out camping with my friend, Matthews from whom I purchased the Edge M22.
He he is a follower of blog allrecipies.com. He made a tomato pasta by the cook Carrie. The pasta was too good, that I came back and started checking out regularly on the blog for ideas. I will share the details required for the pasta that we had.
Ingredients:
[FONT=&quot]1. 8 ounce of fresh fettuccine
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. 4 tablespoons butter
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. 1/2 medium onion, chopped
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. 8 ounce of sliced mushroom
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. 3 cloves garlic, crushed
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. 2/3 jar sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7. 1 can sliced black olives, drained
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8. 10 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9. 1 cup dry white wine
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10. 2 tablespoons lemon juice
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11. 1 ripe tomato, chopped
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12. 1 cup Parmesan cheese
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13. 1 teaspoon black pepper

Directions:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring it to a rolling boil.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. While the water is heating, melt the butter over medium heat in a large saucepan. Add the onions, mushrooms, and garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, wine, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by a third, about 4 minutes.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. Cook the fresh pasta in boiling water until done, about 2 minutes. Drain.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. Toss pasta with sauce. Top with fresh tomatoes and cheese, add pepper to taste, and serve.

Time:
It takes just around 45 minutes to finally taste the pasta. But it is too good that we wouldn't mind spending an hour or more for it during our recreational time.
About 30 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes cooking.

The Link to the page of Carrie's this recipe: [/FONT]
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/24840/carries-artichoke-and-sun-dried-tomato-pasta/

Enjoy the recipe. Try once and do comment.