Big Country 4010RD - What is this switch for?

Jim_Hull

In the rear entertainment center in my 2016 4010RD, in the middle cabinet on the right hand side of the television is a rocker switch and an electrical outlet. Does anyone know what the rocker switch controls?

AFMagnum

It should control the LED lights above the entertainment center. They provide some back lighting reflecting off the ceiling.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
In the rear entertainment center in my 2016 4010RD, in the middle cabinet on the right hand side of the television is a rocker switch and an electrical outlet. Does anyone know what the rocker switch controls?

Jim, that switch controls led lights on top of the entertainment center. Mood lighting! Or it does in my rig. The outlet is just another outlet, I use it to plug in a floor fan occasionally because it's easier to reach than the one beside the couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim_Hull

Erika,

I had no idea this rig had "mood" lighting up there. I knew it did above other cabinets, above the table and under the island, but not up there. Probably because I just found the switch a couple weeks ago and when I turned it on it was the middle of the day and I was not looking up. Thanks for the info.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika,

I had no idea this rig had "mood" lighting up there. I knew it did above other cabinets, above the table and under the island, but not up there. Probably because I just found the switch a couple weeks ago and when I turned it on it was the middle of the day and I was not looking up. Thanks for the info.

Jim, no worries, I did the same thing, I discovered the switch and asked my husband. He told me! We'd had the rig 6 months. We hardly ever use it. (Or any of those mood lights).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk