First trip with 24BHS

frank10

We had a great first trip with ours. We really enjoyed the outdoor kitchen.

Our LED awning lights didn't work. They flash on, then go off.
The grill drawer seems stiff.
We had a tire blowout when backing up the trailer. Luckily, we had the spare handy.

redevil

yes, the grill/stovetop drawer is stiff probably to prevent it from sliding or moving when in use. I use it just as a prep space since I have a Camp Chef grill/station. What happened with the blowout, did you hit something with the tire or was it over inflated? Haven't used the LED awning lights that often yet on mine.

frank10

yes, the grill/stovetop drawer is stiff probably to prevent it from sliding or moving when in use. I use it just as a prep space since I have a Camp Chef grill/station. What happened with the blowout, did you hit something with the tire or was it over inflated? Haven't used the LED awning lights that often yet on mine.

There is a low curb/bump from the street to my driveway. That shouldn't cause a blowout.

The sliding mechanism is missing some bearings. I can probably get a replacement at lowes or home depot.

frank10

The tire and LED awning issue have been resolved. The tire supplier had me fill a form out and I had a replacement within a couple days.

Lippert came through quickly with support for the LED awning.