Add trailer hitch to prowler 20prbs?

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a frame mounted trailer hitch to a 2018 Prowler 20p rbs. I'd like to tow my single sled snowmobile trailer behind it. I understand it isn't the strongest frame and probably not designed for a hitch but since my snowmobile trailer weighs only 400lbs and the snowmobile weighs 500 there shouldn't be too much stress put on the prowler's frame. Has anyone tried doing this?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Your best bet would be to call Heartland with your VIN # and ask them if your rear bumper is rated for a heavy load as not all trailers have the heavy duty bumper.

If your Prowler was offered the fold down rear bumper rack as an option, chances are it has the HD bumper.

Your best bet would be to call Heartland with your VIN # and ask them if your rear bumper is rated for a heavy load as not all trailers have the heavy duty bumper.

If your Prowler was offered the fold down rear bumper rack as an option, chances are it has the HD bumper.
I was thinking more inline with a hitch bolted to the sides of the frame and coming out under the bumper. I don't trust those "bike rack" hitches that wrap around the bumper