Heartlandrvs.com

e63a6

I was told by someone at the factory a few weeks ago that new improvments on the web site were comming. The site has been changed for several days and I can not get the virtul tours to work. Is it my computer or do they need to be updated still?

Thanks
Lynn

jbeletti

Hi Lynn,

The virtual tours work for me. They are done using IPIX. And you need Sun JAVA on your machine. Make sure also in your Internet Settings that Java is enabled.

Good luck,

Jim

e63a6

Thanks Jim it works fine now with the new download. I wanted to see the 2925 RK I have not been able to find one in stock near me. I am seriously considering purchasing a Big Horn. I like the high-end fifth wheels but I don’t want the size and weight. Big Horn seems to be a quality unit in the size and weight that I need. I have to decide between the 2925 RK and the 3055 RL . This forum is an added attraction I find it very helpful.

Scott

Virtual Tours

Just a note, if you cannot get the virtual tours to open up on your computer it is generally due to your browser not having the latest "Java" script.
As we now have noted on the web site - just go to www.java.com to download a quick update - then you'll be able to experience them.

ST