Monitor Panel Question RW 310

Emtoly04

just above the slide buttons, there is a single black switch that is marked only with "light" on/off. I just purchased this 2014 unit this weekend, love every feature, just attempting to identify what everything does. I don't find the general nature of the owners manual helpful as some things, such as an outline/overview of each function of this panel in detail is not to be found in the one I received with the unit. thanks for the assistance, many more questions/answers to come I hope. :)

danemayer

Him emtoly04,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Road Warrior and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure another RW 310 owner will know what that switch is for.

LBR

just above the slide buttons, there is a single black switch that is marked only with "light" on/off. I just purchased this 2014 unit this weekend, love every feature, just attempting to identify what everything does. I don't find the general nature of the owners manual helpful as some things, such as an outline/overview of each function of this panel in detail is not to be found in the one I received with the unit. thanks for the assistance, many more questions/answers to come I hope. :)
We had a switch on our CY for a while that we couldn't identify..turned out to be the 2 loft lights, which also had on/off switches on the lights themselves, both were off...slid the switches other way and tried the unknown console switch and badda-boom.

porthole

Retired

Post a picture, it would help.

The RW 310 is similar to the Cyclone 3010, which we have - so fire away with questions