New Owner

JDvorak

Well we took the plunge and bought a new 2018 Pioneer BH270Just brought it home Sunday. Looking forward to our first adventure this weekend!!
635592139527a945ba1deae224f2f5e9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jv75353

Congrats on your new Poineer and welcome to the forum! Good lookin setup with your tow vehicle.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well we took the plunge and bought a new 2018 Pioneer BH270Just brought it home Sunday. Looking forward to our first adventure this weekend!!
635592139527a945ba1deae224f2f5e9.jpg

Looking good with that truck! Congrats and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Power247

Welcome and congrats from a fellow Heartland Pioneer and Ram owner!

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

olcoon

Congratulations & welcome to the family! Consider joining the club & coming to some rallies! The South Central Region rally will be in Branson, in May. The MO chapter rally hasn't been announced yet, but will possibly be in May or June. Look in the light blue bar above & click on the "Events" tab & all the rallies are listed there.

JKLM2011

Congrats! We just purchased ours yesterday and pick it up on Saturday. Couple questions...How did your 1500 pull it? I have a Durango R/T (same engine) but we do have a 2500 Power Wagon as well. What size tv fits? Does it come with an antenna installed? Any lessons learned or tips you have would be great!

Thanks
Mareca

JDvorak

We were only able to take it out 3 times before it got cold but my 1500 pulls it very well. Im not sure how the shorter wheel base Durango would do with it. I do use a weight distribution hitch. We haven’t installed a tv yet but we do know 40” is the biggest you can put in the main area. Look on this forum for Heartlands email and you can request schematics of wall so you can find the TV mounting block both in the main area and the bedroom. This is our very first camper and we love it can’t wait for the warm weather. We already have our first camp site for the year booked.