Sundance XLT 261RK - air flow through

My wife and I are new to RVing but so far have had a great time. We have noted only one real design flaw at this time. The bedroom area has only one opening window on the port side allowing no real ventilation across the bed. In addition, all the other windows in the rig are slide by. This means if you're in a tropical climate (Florida), and it's raining you have to close the windows so the rain doesn't get in. What if you would rather not turn the A/C on? My suggestion is to design tilt opening windows on both sides of the bedroom area and both side of the living area.

LBR

My wife and I are new to RVing but so far have had a great time. We have noted only one real design flaw at this time. The bedroom area has only one opening window on the port side allowing no real ventilation across the bed. In addition, all the other windows in the rig are slide by. This means if you're in a tropical climate (Florida), and it's raining you have to close the windows so the rain doesn't get in. What if you would rather not turn the A/C on? My suggestion is to design tilt opening windows on both sides of the bedroom area and both side of the living area.
Walk thru a dealership and check out a unit with frameless windows...open them up and see if they would work for you. They offer almost no airflow and was on our "stay away from" list when looking to buy a unit.