EVENT: RV Show: FL, Tampa - 1/16/2018 to 1/21/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou_and_Bette

Dave, Bette and I, along with John and Bev Clickner, are available for the Friday PM shift. We will be staying at the Clickner's home in Palmetto without the rig. Let us know if we can be utilized. Lou

jjwink

Dave, Jerry and I are wintering in FL this coming Jan and would be happy to help. We are staying in Frostproof so will drive over. We are available any day, prefer afternoon shift.
Judy and Jerry Winkle

davebennington

Dave, Jerry and I are wintering in FL this coming Jan and would be happy to help. We are staying in Frostproof so will drive over. We are available any day, prefer afternoon shift.
Judy and Jerry Winkle

I have placed you in the Saturday afternoon shift. OK thanks for helping.

dave

Diamondjim

Hi Dave

Faith and I have worked before and would be happy to do it again if you need the help.
We're in Sebring (FL) so usually commute for the day.

It's a great experience.

Let us know, thanks.

davebennington

Hi Dave

Faith and I have worked before and would be happy to do it again if you need the help.
We're in Sebring (FL) so usually commute for the day.

It's a great experience.

Let us know, thanks.

Jim,

Happy to have you help at the Tampa Show. I have Friday PM open. If that is OK I will slot you in there.

dave

marthamscott

We're all set for the 16th to the 21st although not in the Heartland area, still in the CG. If someone cancels they will try to get us moved over to the group.

Please put us down for dinner and we can work out the times to sit at the table between now and then.

See you all in January!

Martha & Henry Scott

davebennington

I would like everyone to look at the schedule for the Tampa show, I have made some changes based on:

We would like to have Heartland Owners Club representation in 3 different areas.
Your arrival/departure times.
Your request for certain days and times.
Your request to be paired with your friends.
You having a coach that you can speak with to any potential Heartland Owners Club member or customer about.
Remember at all times you are not a sales person, your function at the show is to inform folks about the club and in some cases answer a few basic coach questions.

If you find that I have scheduled you in an area or day you cannot live with, let me know and I will attempt to correct the situation.

Thank you for volunteering to help with the show.

dave

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
All looks good for us! if you end up not being able to fill Saturday, we can help out. FYI -We will be changing our dates to leave on the 21st instead of the 22nd....hopefully coming in a day earlier. Will need to confirm with the campground.

Status
Not open for further replies.