EVENT: RV Show: FL, Tampa - 1/16/2018 to 1/21/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Just us and the retired Georgia Chapter Leaders here for the pre-show.

Where is everybody?

VKTalley

Just us and the retired Georgia Chapter Leaders here for the pre-show.

Where is everybody?

The Traveling Talleys are heading to Ft. Wilderness Campground today for the week. 😁
Neale, how long will you and Leslie be in Florida?

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hey all you Heartlanders coming into Tampa tomorrow Monday
Some of us that are here already will be cooking for y’all tomorrow so bring your appetite. Sue and Paul will be cooking up some good homemade chili and Leslie is providing some fixins. Randy will be cooking up some sausages. Can’t wait to see you all tomorrow!

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We will be there tomorrow, Carol said she will make some homemade brownies.

Bobby A

Dave,
I sent you a PM late this evening in regards to an oversight on my part for Saturday PM shift, I will be unable to work, again totally my oversight and please except my apologies, I feel terrible !!

Blessings,
Bobby A

Last edited by a moderator:

davebennington

Dave,
I sent you a PM late this evening in regards to an oversight on my part for Saturday PM shift, I will be unable to work, again totally my oversight and please except my apologies, I feel terrible !!

Blessings,
Bobby A

Bobby,

I have switched you to Friday morning, I hope this is OK for yo
u.

dave

Bobby A

Bobby,

I have switched you to Friday morning, I hope this is OK for yo
u.

dave

Sorry for the trouble Dave, but Friday won't work, as I will be there representing/working for our campground. My only two days that I'm available is Wednesday and Thursday, so if your covered for Thursday I will work Wednesday only. Again, sorry for the oversight on my part so close to show time. Please except my sincere apology's

Bobby A

davebennington

Sorry for the trouble Dave, but Friday won't work, as I will be there representing/working for our campground. My only two days that I'm available is Wednesday and Thursday, so if your covered for Thursday I will work Wednesday only. Again, sorry for the oversight on my part so close to show time. Please except my sincere apology's

Bobby A

Bobby,
I have switched you to Thursday.

jbeletti

Thank you Paul and Sue for coordinating a Tampa East, RV Show volunteers dinner tonight. The chili was great. Thanks too, to all who brought sides and dessert. Good food, good times.
IMG_6228.jpg

jbeletti

Wow Paul - that's one BIG pot of chili.

Paul says "go big or go home"! Okay, Jim said it, but I'm sure Paul is thinking it :)

That's his new Rec Tec Grills "Matador" cooker.

I'm wondering what size batch of sausage gravy he could make on it. Breakfast for 80!

jbeletti

This morning, David Yocum, Randy Allen and I setup club tables at our indoor and outdoor displays. Looking forward to some large crowds looking for their next RV.

IMG_6232.jpg IMG_6229.jpg

Bobby A

This morning, David Yocum, Randy Allen and I setup club tables at our indoor and outdoor displays. Looking forward to some large crowds looking for their next RV.

View attachment 56090 View attachment 56091

Just checking before I head out the door to head to work the Tampa show for the AM shift if they were gonna cancel the AM shift because of the cold. Its 27 degrees hear in Port Richey and good thing I got up as early as I did cause my water lines almost froze, the water came out real slow for a minute or so. I now have it on a trinkle so we both can shower.

Stay warm everyone," baby its cold outside" be there in a couple hours.

Bobby A

jbeletti

Just checking before I head out the door to head to work the Tampa show for the AM shift if they were gonna cancel the AM shift because of the cold. Its 27 degrees hear in Port Richey and good thing I got up as early as I did cause my water lines almost froze, the water came out real slow for a minute or so. I now have it on a trinkle so we both can shower.

Stay warm everyone," baby its cold outside" be there in a couple hours.

Bobby A

Bobby - anyone who shows up for their AM shift that is working the outdoor display will be encouraged to stay inside the RVs and perhaps move about from RV to RV to connect with buyers. That said, will any buyers show up this morning at all? Who knows. See you if you make it. See you later if you don't.

Bobby A

Bobby - anyone who shows up for their AM shift that is working the outdoor display will be encouraged to stay inside the RVs anWd perhaps move about from RV to RV to connect with buyers. That said, will any buyers show up this morning at all? Who knows. See you if you make it. See you later if you don't.

Well then Jim it sounds like your leaving it up to us. As you know when I make a commitment, you can count on me. However, with the temps the way they are and my water lines are boarder line freezing, I would be worried about that all morning at the show and you wouldn't get my best performance. So, with that said, I will sit this one out. I hope everyone dresses real warm if your outside, I had 3 layers on to walk the dog for 15 minutes and I was uncomfortably cold, it would be hard to work out there for 4 hours, especially if your used to Fl. heat like I am. Its true, your blood really does thin out. Thank you Jim for giving us AMers an option/direction and thank you for your rapid respose to my post. As you know I'm 50 plus miles away and just got a message on my phone of black ice on the roads.

Best Regards,
Bobby

Last edited:

donr827

The weatherman on CH9 said temp was 29 and the feel like is 19. Sure it will be a slow start for sales.
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.