Backup Camera

TheLazyC

Our TT came prewired for a Furrion backup camera. I was thinking about getting one and installing myself, but had a couple of questions. I plan to order the FOS48TA-BL which is for backup and travel.

I assume it is wired for power to get to the camera, but how do you turn it on? Anyone installed on themselves? Is it as easy as just mounting the camera and connecting wires?

'Lil Guy'

It's wired for plug and play. Be sure to blue tooth the camera and monitor before installing or you'll have to take it down and do it in the truck. Our BH has the camera on at all times as long as there is power to the rig. You'll see the blue light on camera. When stowed with battery disconnected, it's off. Some people have set up with ir remotes to turn off. I don't see any need as of yet. Just unplug monitor and stow when not in use. Good luck with your endeavor.

pjones1969

Yup, got it, very easy install, love it....... like Lil Guy said, pair before you install it, mine required a 10a fuse in a fuse holder in the battery compartment, some are pre-wired to run only when the running lights are on