EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/23/2018 to 3/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for that detour info Andy. It will save me some headaches on Monday.

Peace
Dave

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for that detour info Andy. It will save me some headaches on Monday.

Peace
Dave

No problem sir that is why I wanted to put it out there. Yesterday’s traffic was the worst so far in this 4 month project that is almost 1/4 done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Just a heads up for anyone coming from Texas via I 10. We are having a lot of road construction in Louisiana and also at the state line in tx. Traffic is bad enough here in the Sulphur/Lake Charles area it is taking over two hours to get anywhere.

I would suggest that if you are coming via I 10 that you exit into Hwy 12 in Vidor and take that EB across the state line and through the town of Dequincy. Stay on hwy 12 through there and it will eventually turn into Hwy 190 when you go under the over pass in Ragley. Hwy 190 will take you all the way to Kinder.

If you are coming from the North or the East you should not have any issues.

We could have used this information about a month and a half ago!! :cool: We plan on getting there this weekend coming down from Hot Springs.

jassson007

We could have used this information about a month and a half ago!! :cool: We plan on getting there this weekend coming down from Hot Springs.

What I am talking about in the Lake Charles area just started 2 weeks ago. Now traffic has been bad but nothing like it is now.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
What I am talking about in the Lake Charles area just started 2 weeks ago. Now traffic has been bad but nothing like it is now.

Got it. All we remember was it was bad enough coming from that direction we never want to do that again.

jassson007

Here is the agenda for this rally, will be a laid back time to catch up with old friends and make new ones...

Attachments

• Kinder Rally agenda.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 34

dkeetc1

We know we’re late but we have made reservations for your Rally with the park. We may be away from you but we will be there. We will arrive the 23rd in the afternoon and depart on the 26th. Really looking forward to our first Louisiana Rally. Jay called you yesterday to let you know we’re coming. Thanks

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Got it. All we remember was it was bad enough coming from that direction we never want to do that again.

Sounds like Denver rush hour traffic everywhere!

Glad I'm hitting the road one week from today!

Wish I could make this rally . . . soundz like a lot of fun!

jassson007

We know we’re late but we have made reservations for your Rally with the park. We may be away from you but we will be there. We will arrive the 23rd in the afternoon and depart on the 26th. Really looking forward to our first Louisiana Rally. Jay called you yesterday to let you know we’re coming. Thanks

Good deal. I got you on the list yesterday when Jay called. Can’t wait to meet y’all.

jassson007

Sounds like Denver rush hour traffic everywhere!

Glad I'm hitting the road one week from today!

Wish I could make this rally . . . soundz like a lot of fun!

You’re welcome anytime John. I am a lot more laid back than most but it gives you time to explore and get to know each other.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
The only thing about Andy's rallies is that they seem to attract rain. Don't get me wrong, the farmers love him and I'm not talking a rain shower, when it rains in Louisiana, it RAINS! LOL

No rain in the forecast for the weekend, and we're crossing our fingers.

tcbigelow

The only thing about Andy's rallies is that they seem to attract rain. Don't get me wrong, the farmers love him and I'm not talking a rain shower, when it rains in Louisiana, it RAINS! LOL

Wasn't any in the forecast for this past Sunday and it came a flood in Alexandria

tcbigelow

jassson007

Dang it Jay don’t jinx it lol.

jassson007

Wasn't any in the forecast for this past Sunday and it came a flood in Alexandria

tcbigelow

Yeah y’all got some good rain last night. I was watching it move north of us. Pretty lightening show down here.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I'm confident this will be another great breakfast as all the other ones we've done in La. have turned out great. Looking forward to the rally and starting to get hungry.
See every one there.

Nancy just finished pre-baking a double batch of her cheesy hash browns (potato) casserole for tomorrow

tcbigelow

Whom ever it is that is making or has made the t-shirts would you by chance have brought any extras....xl and large

tcbigelow

Status
Not open for further replies.