EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/23/2018 to 3/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted_Dee

BTW, Ted Davis volunteered to help cook the meat and clean up the grease for our "Breakfast Extravaganza"

I don't know what a BTW is or why he would call me that but I will be happy to take one for the team and help the Lil Guy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

BTW... Big Ted is a Woosey. What did you think it meant?
Andy, like you said, there has never been a shortage of fixens at this event. We'll get people involved and name their dishes when we get closer to the rally date. Ted and I will have the bacon and sausage for the event but someone had better make plenty of fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy, some egg dishes, etc.
This should be cheap. Looks like only 2 couples are coming according to Andy's attendance sheet.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
BTW... Big Ted is a Woosey. What did you think it meant?
Andy, like you said, there has never been a shortage of fixens at this event. We'll get people involved and name their dishes when we get closer to the rally date. Ted and I will have the bacon and sausage for the event but someone had better make plenty of fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy, some egg dishes, etc.

Well that wasn't me asking but thanks for clearing that up for me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Well here is the design for the rally shirts. Right now they will be navy shirts with grey and white lettering. We need to get an order of atleast 25 to be able to make it financially feasible for us. Right now sizes up to xl will be $15 and 2x and 3x will be $20.

fe387db90c282a20b703f906435718e6.jpg

Please let me know if you would like one. There will be a cut off date so we can get them produced but I do not know that date yet.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Andy, like you said, there has never been a shortage of fixens at this event. We'll get people involved and name their dishes when we get closer to the rally date. Ted and I will have the bacon and sausage for the event but someone had better make plenty of fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy, some egg dishes, etc..

Hey Baker, count us in for either pecan sticky buns or a sausage/egg casserole

Lyle

'Lil Guy'

Sounds great. I love them both. Now, where are the potatoes? Fried, o'brien or any way.lol. Looking forward to the rally and seeing everybody.

Chippendale

Andy and Jo, we will be there, not sure what dates yet. I want an XL T-shirt and Dolly said she didn't want one unless Baker and Davis are going to pay for it.

George

jassson007

Andy and Jo, we will be there, not sure what dates yet. I want an XL T-shirt and Dolly said she didn't want one unless Baker and Davis are going to pay for it.

George

Good deal. I will get everything update sometime this weekend.

Chippendale

I made our reservations at the park this afternoon, will arrive on 3/21 and leave on 3/26. Hope they put me close to the Tiki Bar so that I won't have far to crawl home every evening.

jassson007

I made our reservations at the park this afternoon, will arrive on 3/21 and leave on 3/26. Hope they put me close to the Tiki Bar so that I won't have far to crawl home every evening.

Good deal George. Glad to have you and Dolly there.

Mimi

Just made our reservations 3-22 to 3-26. Looking forward to meeting our home state campers.

Paul and Cindy Robinson

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just made our reservations 3-22 to 3-26. Looking forward to meeting our home state campers.

Paul and Cindy Robinson

Hey Cindy, it was great to meet you and Paul this weekend! Andy and Jo put on a great rally, so enjoy!!

Erika

Status
Not open for further replies.