EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/23/2018 to 3/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Andy or Jo

I thought I already responded to you on the upcoming rally. We are coming, arriving on 21st leaving 25th.

I need one size L shirt.

thanks

BTW the reservations block is filled and they don't have any more slots available. The nice lady got permission to include me at the rally rate so we're good but might be problem for any other late arrivals.

Yeah rally rate should be same as normal rate lol. If there is an issue just make a reservation and then ask to be as close to us as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VKTalley

Frank, I’m bringing a grits casserole that has eggs in it. 😊

Just wanting to let everyone know that the Traveling Talleys have had to cancel our reservation for this Rally. Our son-in-love is headed to India on a business trip and asked us to come stay with our daughter and granddaughters while he is away. We will miss seeing everyone but the granddaughters need Nana and Pa time! We will be watching the forum for updates and pictures.

Frank, you will have to find someone else to make grits for your Breakfast Extravaganza, sorry. 😁

'Lil Guy'

Frank, you will have to find someone else to make grits for your Breakfast Extravaganza, sorry. 😁[/QUOTE]

I know about that Pa paw and Nana stuff.lol Debbie is going to miss the grits and I 've even grown fond of them. Forget the grits, you flip good bacon. That will be dearly missed. See you two down the road.

jassson007

Last call for T-shirt’s as the order will be turned in Thursday. If you want one get with me via here or PM or forever hold your peace

jassson007

Well hope no one was coming to specifically see Michael or Kelly Barnett at this rally as they aren’t gonna be here now. Something about habits work in their warehouse. I think she just didn’t want to see us lol. No they are having employee issues so they need to be in OK. We will miss them.

'Lil Guy'

It's time for everyone to be thinking about side dishes for our Friday morning Breakfast Extravaganza. ​Looking forward to the rally and seeing everyone there. Ted and I will have the bacon and sausages covered. If anyone is making biscuits and gravy, we'll supply the sausage for t he gravy. later and have a great day.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Well hope no one was coming to specifically see Michael or Kelly Barnett at this rally as they aren’t gonna be here now. Something about habits work in their warehouse. I think she just didn’t want to see us lol. No they are having employee issues so they need to be in OK. We will miss them.

Hopefully, our paths will cross in Branson or Stone Mountain! Y'all have fun!

tcbigelow

We hope to take a drive down on Saturday maybe meet a few of you all. Not gonna bring the camper
Just made reservations for Friday and Saturday nights in kinder....looking forward to meeting some new people

Tim and Tanya Bigelow
Ball Louisiana
2017 Heartland Wilderness 2775rb
2017 Chebby silverado 1500
bea3d8cb5d470065803b8367065a3ef3.jpg

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

jassson007

Just made reservations for Friday and Saturday nights in kinder....looking forward to meeting some new people

Tim and Tanya Bigelow
Ball Louisiana
2017 Heartland Wilderness 2775rb
2017 Chebby silverado 1500
bea3d8cb5d470065803b8367065a3ef3.jpg

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Awesome. Can’t wait to meet you and Mrs Tanya.

Mimi

It's time for everyone to be thinking about side dishes for our Friday morning Breakfast Extravaganza. ​Looking forward to the rally and seeing everyone there. Ted and I will have the bacon and sausages covered. If anyone is making biscuits and gravy, we'll supply the sausage for t he gravy. later and have a great day.

We we will bring a fruit dish if no one else has signed up for one. Most here. Lists anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.