EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OR, Silverton - 5/17/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Count us in. Dean and Jodi Madison.

Hi Dean and Jodi, You will need to call Silverspur RV Park to make reservations, I am not doing that part. They preferr to handle the reservations. I know sites are getting limited, so PM back and let me know what site and dates.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you guys. :rolleyes:

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Terri & Bruce,

Please add us to the list.

Hi Jim, you did call and make reservations with the park, right? Let me know which site they assigned you, and your dates.

Thank you

Terri

RenoJim

Hi Dean and Jodi, You will need to call Silverspur RV Park to make reservations, I am not doing that part. They preferr to handle the reservations. I know sites are getting limited, so PM back and let me know what site and dates.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you guys. :rolleyes:

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jim, you did call and make reservations with the park, right? Let me know which site they assigned you, and your dates.

Thank you

Terri

YUP, see 2 posts down...

terribruce

Liz,

Talked to Bobby at Silver Spur 10/31/17 we have been assigned to Site 58.

Thank you Jim I'll go in a fix and put you down for site 58. See you soon. Safe travels!!:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

We just reserved space 57. There is only one space left!!!

Hi Dean and Jodi, So glad you got in, I knew we were getting close. I will put you in for Site 57. Just need your arrival date and departure date.

Thank you look forward to see you in May!!

Terri

dkeetc1

We have made reservations with the park to attend this Rally. They did not give us a site number. We will arrive 5/14 and leave 5/20. We have a 2015 Landmark Ashland.

terribruce

We have made reservations with the park to attend this Rally. They did not give us a site number. We will arrive 5/14 and leave 5/20. We have a 2015 Landmark Ashland.

Hi Derald and Sue, I have you down, I will call the park to see which site they assigned you. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in May 2018.:rolleyes:

Best Regards
Terri

RenoJim

Terri,

I just noticed you’re missed my us on the list, we’re in Site 58 arriving May 17 and departing May 21.

Last edited by a moderator:

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Terri, please add Lorraine and I to your waiting List. As we discussed, we are waiting for RV park to let us know if the they have room for us.

Last edited:

dkeetc1

Hi Derald and Sue, I have you down, I will call the park to see which site they assigned you. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in May 2018.:rolleyes:

Best Regards
Terri

Thank you, we would like to order 2 of the XXL sweatshirts please. Thank you.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey Bruce & Terri,

We added a couple days onto our reservation a while back and forgot to mention it. We are actually coming in on the 15th. Let us know if you need any help!

See you soon,

Rod & Kelly

Richardsrr

Just wanted to let our HOC friends know that at the last minute we had to cancel both the Kennewick & Silverton Rallies. We have friends that own and operate the Rouge River Landing RV Resort (http://www.rogueriverlanding.com/about-us.html ) as well as the adjacent restaurant "Landing on the Rogue" (https://www.facebook.com/pg/thelandingontherogue/about/?ref=page_internal ) on the South Bank of the Rogue River in Gold Beach, Oregon. They have requested Debbie help them Run the Kitchen for this season (May thru early September) as they are in need of some help.

The small RV park on the bank of the Rogue River as well as the cul-de-sac across the street from the restaurant has full hook-ups. If you get a chance stop by for a visit. See Y'all at the Jackson Rally in September!
https://www.google.com/maps/place/9...976435dfd6fc5!8m2!3d42.4296502!4d-124.3981611

shovelguy

Having a great time. Thanks to our chapter leaders for all the work they have done to make this a very fun event.

For20hunter

It’s been a blast so far and we have gotten to see some amazing sites.

5159cc0b1236c854eb62be246e718a65.jpg
c824f1012dfa6de286cdebacb767672e.jpg
649308c42f34e9d5d8154597ecaa22dd.jpg
b108af33f1fd9f6dcec9f3ebf68c7c24.jpg
c1b6aeabb666c6875495b7a83a448387.jpg
93ce97f9a3f29d2c33d730947ab7fc38.jpg

For20hunter

Terri and Bruce Zumwalt, GREAT hosts! Very well put together 1st Rally as new Oregon Chapter Leaders. Thank You and your ‘crew’ for all your hard work to provide all of us such a great time! Safe travels to everyone and we are looking forward to seeing you all again down the road.

Check out this cool drone video made by Silver Spur RV Park! Many Thanks to the staff here for their professionalism and hospitality, we’ll definitely be back and are excited to see the expansion when it’s finished!

https://www.silverspurrvpark.com/heartland-2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Manzan

I agree with Rod--terrific rally! One would think it was old hat for the new hosts. I have been to a few and this rates right at the top. Congratulations from the other Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.