EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Lebanon - 8/16/2018 to 8/19/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
We want to welcome Bob & Sheila Prince and Fred & Diane McLane to our Rally. Also we have another couple Daniel & Katrina Grimwood who will be visiting the Rally. They are Full timing and will be set up at the Dayton KOA. We are really getting excited about our first Rally! Have a great summer and hope to see many of you down the road.

Glad the numbers are growing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark-Roberta 051995

We just went to our first rally in TN. and met great folks - We were asked if we wanted to join this rally since it's a hop, skip and jump from us in Lexington, KY.

Are there sites still available for our LM 365?

Thanks

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
We just went to our first rally in TN. and met great folks - We were asked if we wanted to join this rally since it's a hop, skip and jump from us in Lexington, KY.

Are there sites still available for our LM 365?

Thanks

Mark & Roberta,
From what we understand of the 21 sites we had set aside for the Ohio rally all of the large sites are already reserved HOWEVER there are some other not to far from the group. Call the Lebanon/Cincinnati NE KOA at 513-932-7717 if you mention you are with Heartland Club rally they should give you the rates at Thurs - Sat $57.76 per night, Sun-Wed $54.76 per night.
Thanks,

tys6977

Hello everyone!!

Kellie and I (and her 2 fur-babies) will be attending also. We are arriving on Thursday 8/16, leaving on Sunday 8/19. The big sites reserved for the group were all taken, so we jumped on #63.
Looking forward to seeing all you fellow HOC'ers, the Buckeyes in the group and even the Michigan fans :p.

Have a great day!!

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to fix my signature.
Updated....

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Reservations made. We are in site #67. Coming in Thursday evening, going to work Friday then back to campground Friday afternoon.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
BTW, if any of you have interest in vinyl decals we can bring our cutter with us.
Mark

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Reservations made. We are in site #67. Coming in Thursday evening, going to work Friday then back to campground Friday afternoon.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
BTW, if any of you have interest in vinyl decals we can bring our cutter with us.
Mark

Thanks for letting us know it will be great seeing you again. Sure bring the vinyl. We have a few new members coming and they may be interested. So far we have 22 families coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone!!

Kellie and I (and her 2 fur-babies) will be attending also. We are arriving on Thursday 8/16, leaving on Sunday 8/19. The big sites reserved for the group were all taken, so we jumped on #63.
Looking forward to seeing all you fellow HOC'ers, the Buckeyes in the group and even the Michigan fans :p.

Have a great day!!

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to fix my signature.
Updated....

Great, Wonderful. It will be nice to meet you and have you there. Thanks for letting us know. See you in August.

simsfmly

Unfortunately, Connie’s treatment schedule is going to interfere with us attending this year’s Ohio Rally. Know you’ll have a great time.

orion7144

Just went and checked out the KOA and I am not sure how we are going to get into our site. We are in 501 and its going to be a tight turn in for a rookie.

Sniper

Just went and checked out the KOA and I am not sure how we are going to get into our site. We are in 501 and its going to be a tight turn in for a rookie.
Perhaps if you take the loop around site 520 you should be able to go pretty straight at it instead of attempting to make that hard of a left. We stayed there last weekend and was led to our site I'm sure they're aware and will direct you accordingly.

Safe travels. :)

Sniper

Unfortunately, Connie’s treatment schedule is going to interfere with us attending this year’s Ohio Rally. Know you’ll have a great time.

Sure hate to hear this Bob we will miss not getting to see you and Connie this year and hope Connie's treatments go all according to plan. If it weren't for your encouraging words and reassurances it's doubtful the Commander and I would of ever went to a rally and now we look forward to it!

Safe travels my friend. :)

simsfmly

Sure hate to hear this Bob we will miss not getting to see you and Connie this year and hope Connie's treatments go all according to plan. If it weren't for your encouraging words and reassurances it's doubtful the Commander and I would of ever went to a rally and now we look forward to it!

Safe travels my friend. :)

Thanks. Appreciate the kind words.

orion7144

Perhaps if you take the loop around site 520 you should be able to go pretty straight at it instead of attempting to make that hard of a left. We stayed there last weekend and was led to our site I'm sure they're aware and will direct you accordingly.

Safe travels. :)

Thats what I was thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW does anyone have solar installed? We are talking about it due to the tax changes next year.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hello everyone,

We are about 10 weeks away from the start of the Ohio Rally. There are 3 sites left in our pool that are held until July 17th. After that the Campground may have or may not have sites available. Check out the TENATIVE Rally schedule located on the last page under Thumbnails. Also we have 2 dinners scheduled, one on Thursday at the Buffet located at Miami Valley Gaming. The other one is Friday at The Houston Inn. Please let us know if you plan on attending the dinners so we can get a head count. We will need this by August 11th. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Anyone making a reservation, please let us. As always know, if there are any questions or concerns please contact us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.