EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Lebanon - 8/16/2018 to 8/19/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-n-Justina

Wayne and Anita
So sorry you had to cancel your trip to Ohio. Mike and I will miss not seeing you guys again. We totally understand the work situation. Safe travels.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hello everyone,

Only one more week until the start of the 2018 Heartland Ohio Chapter at the Lebanon KOA Thursday, Aug 16th thru Sunday, Aug 19th. We are really excited about hosting our first Rally. We have the Goodie Bags already filled. We have many generous donations for the Silent Auction and the Door Prize Giveaway. We have a Pizza Party on Wednesday evening, Ice Cream Social on Friday, 2 Dinners planned for Thursday & Friday evening, 2 hot Breakfast meals Friday & Saturday mornings, Rig Tours, the First Ohio Corn Hole Tournament with a Hot Dog meal, our Potluck Dinner Saturday evening, and our Sunday Continental Breakfast.

Don't forget about our Heartland Gives Back Charity. If anyone has questions, please contact us. Travel safe and see you next week

Last edited:

kkamshop

We thought we would not be coming in until Friday, but will be able to get there Thursday (not early enough for dinner though).
I (Kathy) want to go to Fabric Shack in Waynesville sometime Friday or Saturday - any other ladies want to go along?
See everyone soon!

Sniper

All cleaned up from our trip out west and ready for the rally!

GEDC2227.jpg

We are looking forward to seeing everyone! We're not 100% sure we'll be able to make it to the Thursday dinner outing but we'll do our best. Thanks.

Safe travels everyone! :)

tys6977

Well Folks....

It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that Kellie and I are going to have to cancel our attendance at the rally. Not being full-time quite yet, the work gets in the way sometimes. With a new major client from the Cincinnati area getting ready to come on board, I need to stay here to prep. We were signed up in spot #63 and were signed up for both dinners. I have let the kind folks at the KOA know we will not be there and ask that you please remove us from the reservations list.

Please accept our sincere apologies and our hope that we will catch up with all y'all very soon.

Take care and we hope you have a great time!!

Ty & Kellie

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Well Folks....

It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that Kellie and I are going to have to cancel our attendance at the rally. Not being full-time quite yet, the work gets in the way sometimes. With a new major client from the Cincinnati area getting ready to come on board, I need to stay here to prep. We were signed up in spot #63 and were signed up for both dinners. I have let the kind folks at the KOA know we will not be there and ask that you please remove us from the reservations list.

Please accept our sincere apologies and our hope that we will catch up with all y'all very soon.

Take care and we hope you have a great time!!

Ty & Kellie

We are also sad that you are unable to attend the Ohio Rally. Maybe next year. We know that you are disappointed and we understand about the work situation.

On another note we are here in Lebanon preparing for the Rally to start on Thursday. We also signed up a new member last evening, Henry & Jessica Prince. Everyone have safe travels to the Rally.

Kbvols

Don, I'll bring some firewood that we can use as needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I am planning on bring some wood also. My house is only 30 minutes from the campground so if we need anything else let me know. I also have some EZ up canopy 8x8 if you like me to bring those.
Mark

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
I am planning on bring some wood also. My house is only 30 minutes from the campground so if we need anything else let me know. I also have some EZ up canopy 8x8 if you like me to bring those.
Mark

Thanks Mark we'll see ya soon.

Mike-n-Justina

Heading your way Cindy and Don. Think we just seen Ken and Kathy making a pit stop. Now we are following a Road Warrior.

orion7144

Hope everyone made it safe. We got back early from East harbor so we tried to get in today but they said someone has our spot till tomorrow. We are only 8 miles away so they said we could check in as soon as they leave tomorrow.

kkamshop

Home and unpacked - what a great rally this was! Great to see friends new and old, can't wait for the next one. Thank you Don and Cindy for your hard work to make the rally a success.

jbeletti

Sorry Nancy and I could not make this rally, even though we were near. But we had previous commitments in Chicago. Thank you Don and Cindy for taking on Ohio.

Sniper

Made it home safe and sound! Thanks Don & Cindy for a great rally! The Commander and I had a fantastic time. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting others. Already looking forward to next years rally! Well done and thanks again. Hope everyone has a safe trip home. :)

Kbvols

Don and Cindy awesome rally Thank you for a great time. It was great seeing friends and meeting new folks. Wish we were heading to the next rally but it's back to the grind tomorrow. Hopefully everyone made it home or to next destination safe and sound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Don and Cindy,Thanks for not only the great time but all the hard work you put into the rally. Arrived home safely and on to the Michigan rally in the AM

Status
Not open for further replies.