In memory of Sean "Ace" O'Connor (Road Warrior Life)

jbeletti

Some of you may have heard of, read about or watched videos of Sean O'Connor and his girlfriend Caro Cruz as they travelled in their Road Warrior.

Sadly, I read on Facebook today, a post from his mother, that Sean and Caro were struck by a vehicle yesterday (22-Aug) in North Carolina. Sean was killed and Caro was airlifted in critical condition.

I never met Sean in person but I corresponded with him a few times and followed he and Caro's travels on their YouTube channel.

Rest in peace Sean "Ace" O'Connor and wishing for recovery for Caro.

20935068_777132775744981_5231529658613324872_o.jpg

RDsStudio59

Re: In memory of Sean "Ace" O'Connor (Road Warrior Life)

RIP "Ace"

Prayers for speedy recovery for Caro.

Last edited:

TikiDawg

OMG we are one of their many subscribers. We looked to watching their videos every other day. So sad.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Very sad! I was one of their early subscribers. He will be missed. Hopefully Caro will have a full recovery

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
How very tragic!! My prayers are with their family and friends..
RIP Ace..

rahewett

I also was a subcriber to their channel. This is so sad. No one deserves to to leave that early in life. I truly hope Caro recovers. Such sad news.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Though I didn't have time to chase it down today, I did read on another Facebook page that there may have been 2 other people killed at the same time. Very tragic :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

Though we are on the wrong side of the country (this happened in North Carolina and Caro was airlifted to a Tennessee hospital from what I understand) let us know if there is any way we or the Heartland community as a whole can help out.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
In memory of Sean "Ace" O'Connor (Road Warrior Life)

So heartbreaking. Our prayers are with the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bogie

A real tragedy. So terribly sad. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Sean's family. We pray for a speedy recovery of Caro.

OSIN

Some of you may have heard of, read about or watched videos of Sean O'Connor and his girlfriend Caro Cruz as they travelled in their Road Warrior.

Sadly, I read on Facebook today, a post from his mother, that Sean and Caro were struck by a vehicle yesterday (22-Aug) in North Carolina. Sean was killed and Caro was airlifted in critical condition.

I never met Sean in person but I corresponded with him a few times and followed he and Caro's travels on their YouTube channel.

Rest in peace Sean "Ace" O'Connor and wishing for recovery for Caro.

View attachment 54131

Note: There is a GoFundMe page set up for Caro

Ted_Dee

Very heartbreaking. A real tragedy for such a young couple. Our prayers to out to Caro and both families.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
So sad to have been taken so young. Prayers for Caro and a complete recovery.