Bunk Ladder

TheLazyC

Just curious if we were shorted a ladder or they are not included. We have a Torque T32 with the bunk in the toy box and at it's lowest position it is almost impossible to get on the bed. We brought it to the attention of our dealer and they said they would get us one, however have never heard back and it was questioned if it even came with a ladder.

Thanks

pjones1969

Mine didn't come with ladder, I carry a 4 ft stepladder that I can use for other things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weekender01

The Torque units do not come with a bunk ladder. I bought the Stromberg Carlson ladder and connected it to the bunk. You will need to measure which size you will need and then order on Amazon or Camping World.

Hello everyone.

My wife and I just bought a 2017 Torque 396. Ours did not have a side outside ladder for the roof or a bunk ladder for the toy section.
We asked our dealer about it. ( Leos vacation center in Gambrills ) They spoke to the factory about the outside ladder and found out that it is blocked to install one and installed it for us for just the cost of ladder. Around $300. Also the bunk ladder they got us one of those free of charge. I guess it depends on the dealer. We had a couple minor problems in the beginning of the sale. But they handled everything and we are very happy with our Torque. Darren the finance manager was great as well as our salesman Mike. Ray and Janet s

bangell

We bought a 2018 396 and didn't have the bunk or outside ladder. I don't get not having an outside ladder. We also didn't get the matching sink covers. These 3 things we thought were standard items. Our dealer (National RV Detroit) basically refuses to help us with anything.

Hello everyone.

My wife and I just bought a 2017 Torque 396. Ours did not have a side outside ladder for the roof or a bunk ladder for the toy section.
We asked our dealer about it. ( Leos vacation center in Gambrills ) They spoke to the factory about the outside ladder and found out that it is blocked to install one and installed it for us for just the cost of ladder. Around $300. Also the bunk ladder they got us one of those free of charge. I guess it depends on the dealer. We had a couple minor problems in the beginning of the sale. But they handled everything and we are very happy with our Torque. Darren the finance manager was great as well as our salesman Mike. Ray and Janet s

bangell

raysmith1217,
What outside ladder did you get? Can you provide pictures where it's installed? I need to put one on our 2018 Torque 396.
Thanks.

-Bret

Hello everyone.

bangell

Heartland said that due to the radius roof, there are no ladder options for this coach. I replied back and said I see dealer installed ladders on these all the time. Basically the same as a Cyclone.

Heartland said they consider adding a ladder a modification to the unit, and they don't provide advice on modifications.

raysmith1217,
What outside ladder did you get? Can you provide pictures where it's installed? I need to put one on our 2018 Torque 396.
Thanks.

-Bret

Last edited by a moderator:

212Pilot

Our 2017 Cyclone did not come with a bunk ladder. When I called Heartland they said they don't furnish bunk ladders for liability reasons. I bought a light 6 foot step ladder with a platform top step at Lowes. It works great for the bunk and I use it a lot around the trailer inside and out.

schew

Our TQ31 didn't come with a bunk ladder either. The quote I got to purchase one from Heartland was astronomical, $300+!
I ended up purchasing a Stromberg bunk ladder for less than $70....