Newbie first post. Torque T322, T32 or T31 ??????

taamatrix

Hello all. I'm new to this forum and new to RV'ing (first one). We will be purchasing a Torque toy hauler. Right now I'm leaning towards a trailer type and not a fifth wheel due to purchase cost, don't want fifth wheel in bed and also my 2500 RAM is a short bed. We are trying to decide between a Torque T322, T32 or T31 toy hauler. What I like about the T322 is outdoor kitchen and larger vanity in bathroom with extra storage above vanity, What I don't like is bathroom taking up garage space. T31 I don't like smaller vanity in bathroom, neck turned on couch to watch TV on entertainment center. T32 is side porch worth it, no guest bathroom? FYI we will be hauling two Harleys. Please send any feedback or thoughts or advice.

danemayer

Hi taamatrix,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We've got quite a few Torque owners on the forum, so I expect you'll hear from some of them shortly.

Btw, I moved your thread into the Torque sub-forum.

schew

Hello all. I'm new to this forum and new to RV'ing (first one). We will be purchasing a Torque toy hauler. Right now I'm leaning towards a trailer type and not a fifth wheel due to purchase cost, don't want fifth wheel in bed and also my 2500 RAM is a short bed. We are trying to decide between a Torque T322, T32 or T31 toy hauler. What I like about the T322 is outdoor kitchen and larger vanity in bathroom with extra storage above vanity, What I don't like is bathroom taking up garage space. T31 I don't like smaller vanity in bathroom, neck turned on couch to watch TV on entertainment center. T32 is side porch worth it, no guest bathroom? FYI we will be hauling two Harleys. Please send any feedback or thoughts or advice.

Hello and welcome!
I cannot comment on the t322, but we chose the tq31 over the tq32. We like the idea of a second bathroom as we have 3 boys. As far as patios are concerned, we ordered one with the patio option in the rear, so like the Tq32, we have a patio deck as well. One advantage of having a side patio deck is that it will not increase yor overall length of your trailer like ours does but one thing that I notice is that when the side patio is up, it seems quite dark in that room, maybe someone can chime in with first hand experience.
Having said that, one advantage is that the side deck has an awning, and its not possible to have one covering a rear patio as the back of the trailer will not accommodate one...

In regards to the TV, it does swing out and pivot quite a bit so you are not turning your head nearly as far as one may think when watching tv. The reclining couche also seem to make it more comfortable to watch. Still, a forward facing tv would be better. Yes, our vanity is small, but its larger than the vanity in our first toyhauler we had...