New Phoenix Floorplan

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy what is the length of the Pheonix? Website says nearly 44 feet! I saw a video mentioned, where is this video?

- - - Updated - - -

This is a picture I would like to see!

Post #16 he says Length-41'7''

Here are pics of it (scroll down to the bottom of the page for the gallery)

southernlady5464

I found a walk through video on line. This answers a lot of questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGSSvOgfTZs
Thanks.
It still didn’t show the location of the washer/dryer outlet.

I hope they are now using metal not plastic brackets and rods for the closets. Ours (build date 4/2016) had plastic and with us full timing, the first trip out, we ended up with clothes on the floor from the plastic grommet breaking. Good thing we kept our electric drill. We went to HD and got the three screw metal rod grommets.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks.
It still didn’t show the location of the washer/dryer outlet.

I hope they are now using metal not plastic brackets and rods for the closets. Ours (build date 4/2016) had plastic and with us full timing, the first trip out, we ended up with clothes on the floor from the plastic grommet breaking. Good thing we kept our electric drill. We went to HD and got the three screw metal rod grommets.
The washer/dryer goes in the closet to the left of the door. You can see the connections on the interior wall. As for as the rods go, I'm sure the on that wall along with the self will have to go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

Thanks for the link to the video!! :)

That bathroom is tiny. Would expect a Landmark to have a larger bathroom.
Why do you need a larger bathroom? If you do, they have the Arlington and the Newport. This is for those that don't care for a large bathroom.

Oregon_Camper

Why do you need a larger bathroom? If you do, they have the Arlington and the Newport. This is for those that don't care for a large bathroom.

Don't need too much space... But I'd be able to wash my hand while on the potty with that layout. We have a small bathroom in our 3160 and it works great, but it seem much larger than the one in the Phoenix.

At 43'9" I would think it wouldn't have the smallest bathroom in the Landmark fleet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

Don't need too much space... But I'd be able to wash my hand while on the potty with that layout. We have a small bathroom in our 3160 and it works great, but it seem much larger than the one in the Phoenix.

At 43'9" I would think it wouldn't have the smallest bathroom in the Landmark fleet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It is actually pretty big. There is plenty of room between the toilet and the sink. It is the same basic setup that we have in our Key Largo.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Are there any landmark phoenix floor plan owners out there having issues with stress cracks in the rear by the living room slides on either or both slides

Attachments

• 8A5EF123-9F3F-4A6F-9FFC-7BB1EEFB3E52.jpeg
    8A5EF123-9F3F-4A6F-9FFC-7BB1EEFB3E52.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • 6158FC77-A45A-48D3-928E-EA0E814D7E7E.jpeg
    6158FC77-A45A-48D3-928E-EA0E814D7E7E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40

rsanders2

Are there any landmark phoenix floor plan owners out there having issues with stress cracks in the rear by the living room slides on either or both slides
Yes I bought a 2020 Phoenix and have large stress fractures at both slide outs. I can't get anyone to even think about repairing it.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Yes I bought a 2020 Phoenix and have large stress fractures at both slide outs. I can't get anyone to even think about repairing it.
Sorry you’re having the same issues. My name is Hayden and my number is +19108241574. Give me a call so we can talk.