Chunky chicken noodle soup

When you see this name, you might feel that it is very difficult to make....But it is not so..It is a very healthy as well as a tasty soup that all of you can try at home.
Here goes its preparation:
1. Use 1 chicken, neatly cut up. Mix 4 cups of water along with 3/4 teaspoon chicken seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme to the chicken. Place it in a dutch oven and boil it. Cover and cook it for 45 min in low flame until the chicken is tender. Remove the chicken from the broth, discarding celery and reserving both.
2. Skim fat from broth. Add 2 cups water along with 2 ounces uncooked medium egg noodles, 1/2 cup sliced celery, 1/2 cup sliced carrot, 1/3 cup sliced green onion, 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, 2 teaspoons chicken-flavored bouillon granules, 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper, 1 bay leaf Additional coarsely ground black pepper to broth; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Bone and chop chicken; add to broth mixture. Cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Discard bay leaf. Ladle soup into bowls, and sprinkle with additional pepper, if desired.

This is a recipe that I found online. When I tried it I was not sure of its taste, but after the preparation, everyone liked it. My children have asked me to prepare it once more in the weekend :)
Just try it out and let me know your feedback.