ATF: Cyclone - Table legs 3600

So I found the table tops under the queen mattres of the garage bed but I have not been able to find the legs. I think I have looked in every nook and cranny but still no legs. Have I missed them or did the dealer remove them but missed the table tops due to their unfamiliarity with the 3600?

danemayer

Hi Rockhoundsparadice,

Congratulations on the new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

We have quite a few Cyclone owners active on the forum, so I'm pretty sure someone will jump in soon to tell you where to find the legs.

LBR

Not familiar with your model but...

Check under your master bed at floor level, check the upper loft, check inside the beaver/dove tail storage in garage.

Not familiar with your model but...

Check under your master bed at floor level, check the upper loft, check inside the beaver/dove tail storage in garage.

The beaver tail storage and loft were the first places I checked. Just looked under the master bed nothing.

MillerTime802

I have a 2017 CY 3611 JS. Mine were in the master bedroom large closet. There aren't many hiding places. I suspect they were inadvertently removed during make ready and not replaced. Your warranty should get you new ones, but they are also available in Amazon. I purchased a couple with top/bottom receivers to modify table location options.

Securityman

I know where they are !! In someone else's camper !! Dealers are bad for robbing parts out of campers for other ones to sell them and get them out the door. You should have seen the stuff missing out of mine !

Just call heartland with you vin number , they should send you some . They took great care of me when none of it was their fault !

jeffdee

I know where they are !! In someone else's camper !! Dealers are bad for robbing parts out of campers for other ones to sell them and get them out the door. You should have seen the stuff missing out of mine !

Just call heartland with you vin number , they should send you some . They took great care of me when none of it was their fault !

I have a 3110. There is a hidden compartment at the end of the sofa/recliner section. It stores all of the legs for all of the tables.

07B67BDF-37D1-43E9-8582-EE091DF1FF60.jpg

5C1DB075-221D-4471-9B1A-A54D4F3F5E91.jpg