Garage area and Kayaks

pmcmath

Hi. We have a 2018 4005 and looking for ideas. We have a EZ Go Golf Cart and three 10 foot Kayaks. Anyone have an idea on how to position them in the garage along with the golf cart? We have the 1/2 bath which cuts our space down on the right side. Anyone else with an idea to fit 3 of them inside the garage?

LBR

Hi. We have a 2018 4005 and looking for ideas. We have a EZ Go Golf Cart and three 10 foot Kayaks. Anyone have an idea on how to position them in the garage along with the golf cart? We have the 1/2 bath which cuts our space down on the right side. Anyone else with an idea to fit 3 of them inside the garage?
I personally would put the 3 on my tow rig, allowing the golf cart weight to be centered in the garage....otherwise your cart would be heavy to one side?.. not the best on your trailer suspension and tires, etc.

GaMike

I am fixing to tackle the exact project but with a ranger. My plan is to make holders on ranger to hold them at an angle. Will post pics when I do it.

1ceman

I personally would put the 3 on my tow rig, allowing the golf cart weight to be centered in the garage....otherwise your cart would be heavy to one side?.. not the best on your trailer suspension and tires, etc.
I sit here like the RCA dog as I read this. The Op stated he has a 5th wheel, and Im really interested in seeing how you put the 3 "ON" your tow rig. :confused:

Meanwhile, if weight is an issue, put 2 on 1 side, golf cart in center, and other yak on other side. Personally, I load my golf cart on driver side for the last 8 yrs and Im planning on configuring to carry 2 x 10' yaks as well. Probably a carpet wrapped board between them and ratcheted to the floor.

I did find this external option. It would require adding a hitch....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WxQJPyfUGU

Oregon_Camper

I sit here like the RCA dog as I read this. The Op stated he has a 5th wheel, and Im really interested in seeing how you put the 3 "ON" your tow rig. :confused:

I've seen many of these going down the road in Oregon...

This is NOT mine...just an image I got off internet.

7e676b25b0fe21032295d1e1faf21e62.jpg