Yellow spots on floor

We have had our 5er for around 9 months. The floor was perfect, then after our first trip out I found some yellow gunk in an area on the floor. got most of it up but still have a little that wont come up. Figured it came off of someone's shoe. Have cleaned and cleaned on it. Now I have seen more of it in a couple other places. Now I am not a perfect shoes off person or anything but how could this be on different camping trips with different shoes etc. I am now wondering if it could be glue coming up from under the linoleum. Has anyone else had this happen? Please any advice would be great.

LBR

A long shot, but any possibility it could have been grains of moss killer lawn fertilizer knocked off of someone's shoes, then got damp?

you would think that would come up with scrubbing... I have used everything to scrub with... But that being said it has also appeared at different times on different trips... I have don't around 12 different trips with them coming up at different
times.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Is it near the fridge? Could it be dripping from an AC vent above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, Not from that as they are in the living area then some in the kitchen . Different places..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Gary521

Where did you go on your first trip? A few years ago, we went to Kentucky and there were some kind of bugs in the area that got into our trailer or we dragged them in on our shoes. The carpet had some yellow spots that we could not get off no matter what we tried.

the first trip we had a pretty big spot that I got most of it up... No other spots... went to different places and after a couple different places I started seen more... Crazy...

Paradise2

you would think that would come up with scrubbing... I have used everything to scrub with... But that being said it has also appeared at different times on different trips... I have don't around 12 different trips with them coming up at different
times.

try scrubbing bubbles...that stuff is amazing...took stuff off my floor that wouldn't come up and I tried using everything...was in for warranty and the service tech used it and dang....floor looked like new...had a spot as round as making a circle with your arms....was in the process of getting approval to replace the linoleum and bingo this worked like magic....

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
In the photo, it looks like it’s etched into the vinyl, like a solvent of some kind. When it first appears in a new spot, try getting close (or rub it with a Q-tip) and see if there’s any odor to it. Normally, sheet vinyl flooring is only glued around the perimeter and at seams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk