EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 5/3/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Uh oh. You're got the Baker's attention here. I think this is going on our list. We really enjoyed your last rally. I'll get back shortly on this. Getting to see JohnD again could ice this trip.
Later and have a great day.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Uh oh. You're got the Baker's attention here. I think this is going on our list. We really enjoyed your last rally. I'll get back shortly on this. Getting to see JohnD again could ice this trip.

Ooohhhh Yeeeaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is turning into one great party!

Can't wait to sit at the bar in Margaritaville again!

AltoNM-P5050729.jpg

'Lil Guy'

Need to get Ted & Dee and the rest of the 'Unacceptables' to attend. Great people and great time had by all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Just wouldn't be the same without you!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pokiejoe

Just left Nick a voicemail requesting reservations from Wednesday 5/2 through Monday 5/7.

I also asked to get a spot with the main crowd of Heartlanders so that we are not on the other side of the park.

Hi JohnD, that's what we will request also. Looking forward to seeing you guys..

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
It would be great to see you again. What is "a Jackson"? $20 bill?

Jim, yes. We've found him a "Jackson" in the past. ;)

Sadly, we may not be able to attend, thanks to that blasted W*RK. Tony has his H.S. Band Awards Ceremony that Friday.

Rockin_Dollar_B

The life of the rally! Lil Guy - can't wait to see you and mama-san. Especially looking forward to Margaritaville
and comparing Capt Morgan and Sailor Jerry! :) . Blessings my friend! Howard

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I should check it out, ABQ is not too far and it is Cinco de Mayo... if only I can borrow a Jackson!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HornedToad - Shelley and I have got your Jackson covered - come on down! Looking forward to meeting you both! Howard & Shelley

Rockin_Dollar_B

Talked to Amanda at Rt. 66 today. Dan and Ann are booked for May 3rd arrival and departing the 7th.
Awesome! This really is going to be the Mother of All Rallies 2! You and Ann will just make the party that much better - can't wait to see you both!

Ann&Ted

I just spoke to Nick and Syndey at RT 66 RV Resort and have reserved our spot from May 2 - May 7.

We can wait to see everyone.

Rockin_Dollar_B

Status
Not open for further replies.