EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 5/3/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

campcrew

What a fun time and a great bunch of people! Thanks for allowing us to come from North Carolina and crash your party. :cool:

Pokiejoe

What a great rally!!! Thank you so much for putting it on...I know it's a lot of work.

Thanks Rex, it was so good to meet you and your lovely bride. We had a lot of fun, thanks for coming :)

- - - Updated - - -

What a fun time and a great bunch of people! Thanks for allowing us to come from North Carolina and crash your party. :cool:

So glad you guys came and crashed the party!! We enjoyed meeting and spending time with you both. Be safe and hope to see you again soon. :)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Rolled in to Yuma, AZ yesterday around 4pm to 105 degrees of almost sea level humidity (I thought it was supposed to be a 'dry heat'?). :p

Being a poor old mountain boy, I ain't used to that! :eek:

Got the AC crankin' already! :)

Got a few errands to run this morning so I'll get some photos up when I get back! :cool:

Miss all you guyz already! :rolleyes:

Pokiejoe

Rolled in to Yuma, AZ yesterday around 4pm to 105 degrees of almost sea level humidity (I thought it was supposed to be a 'dry heat'?). :p

Being a poor old mountain boy, I ain't used to that! :eek:

Got the AC crankin' already! :)

Got a few errands to run this morning so I'll get some photos up when I get back! :cool:

Miss all you guyz already! :rolleyes:

Have fun and don't melt...pretty warm here in Branson. See you in a few weeks. Looking forward to seeing pictures..

- - - Updated - - -

Traveled from OKC with Joe and Ann and made it to Branson yesterday around 4, pretty humid here but so nice and green. Ready for some R & R....

Status
Not open for further replies.