EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 5/3/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokiejoe

Hi Shelly,
Sorry, I thought I had sent you a message back that we got confirmed. Confirmed to be there the 2nd and leave the 6th. Thanks and see you soon..

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Shelly,
Sorry, I thought I had sent you a message back that we got confirmed. Confirmed to be there the 2nd and leave the 6th. Thanks and see you soon..
Great Don, I'll update it tonight. I just am trying to avoid any miscommunication on who has actually spoken to someone versus leaving voicemail. We are really looking forward to MOAR-2 and seeing you both again.-Shelley

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I left a VM . . . and they called me back while I was at work . . . so I got a VM.

I will call them back when I get a chance.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
We just want to let you all know we have contacted Nick and confirmed our original agreement of $30.00 per night at this wonderful RV Resort. Folks this is a FANTASTIC rate. We really hope many more will be able to join us, we have some exciting ideas rattling around in our heads, sure to entertain all! Set your calendars!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Howard & Shelley:
Wow...That is great news and happy they agreed to the original rate vs the $35.
Great job!

DebiMac

Sign us up! John & Debi Mac Vie will be there! This is a great campground! We'll call the RV park to make our reservations!

chiefaret

Put down Steve Ahrens and Richard Allen

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, Steve Ahrens and Richard Allen from the Arizona chapter.

DebiMac

Howard & Shelly...we made our reservations with the RV park. We'll be arriving 5/1 and leaving 5/8. Can't wait! This is a GREAT RV park! So glad this is being held there!

Status
Not open for further replies.