EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 5/3/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann&Ted

Howdy Y'all. We're looking forward to the NM Rally in May. Please sign Ann and I up for the Tram Ride.

Thanks much.

Pokiejoe

Can we still sign up for this?

Lynette

Absolutely! You just need to call the campground and make your reservations. You can call and talk to Nick and he will get you all fixed up and then post back on here to let me know your arrival and departure dates and what site Nick put you in. Also, are you interested in the Tram Ride? It will be great to meet you guys. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

jbeletti

I've been with the Wolbecks and MacVies this week here in Florida and the 3 of us are looking forward to seeing each other at the NM rally.

For all coming and those considering this Chapter rally, this will be a great preview of where the 2020 Mountain Region rally will be held. Good times!

dykesj11

Got room for another? Sign Lynn and me up. I'll call the resort for reservations. And if there is room, sign us up for the tram. Thanks

Pokiejoe

Got room for another? Sign Lynn and me up. I'll call the resort for reservations. And if there is room, sign us up for the tram. Thanks

That's great! Will get you on the list. Please let us know what your arrival and departure dates will be. And yes we will get you on the Tram Ride..

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Better sign me up for the tram ride ‘cause I don’t want to be the Rally Party Pooper! :p

I’ll just be the Rally Pooper . . . :cool:

dykesj11

Lynn and I will arrive 5/1 and depart 5/7. We are in 1233 right next to that noisy Dave/Kathy Tyler unit. We were by Lil Guy in Alto - much quieter, calmer plus the flamingos and palms were soothing. But we are right across from John D and that's always good, right?

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jim:
Remember, JohnD is now single...
Be careful as he is now "staying up with the Owls and Soaring with the Eagles in the morning".

Status
Not open for further replies.