Breaker switch.

Flooringit

I'm looking for the breaker switch for the ac units. I see the breaker box in the living room and none are labeled ac unit. Are there some in another spot?

Jv75353

Hi Flooringit,

On our 2015 Cyclone the breakers are marked FAC (front ac in bedroom) and GAC (garage ac) and are located in the breaker box in the living room. The "penmanship" is really very poor, it took some time make out the letters to determine what they meant. Are your breakers labeled? How many ac units does your rig have?

Flooringit

It has 3 units. It's a 2014. Already replaced middle unit it is a couple weeks old. I cleaned the front about hour after it shut off never came on again. I can hear thermostat click on but nothing after

wdk450

Call Heartland Service this morning. Have your VIN number ready, as that is how Heartland organizes the files on your individual rig.

LBR

Our 3 are all in the main breaker box....is there any reason you can't turn on an AC and shut off breakers one at a time until AC shuts down to figure it out?

Flooringit

It's already off I'm am trying to figure out if the breaker is thrown or bad causing it not to run. I called service today they said it should be in the breaker box. I assured them I looked twice none are labeled ac.

wdk450

It's already off I'm am trying to figure out if the breaker is thrown or bad causing it not to run. I called service today they said it should be in the breaker box. I assured them I looked twice none are labeled ac.

Get an E-mail address and send the service advisor a photo.

BTW, if I were you, and this far along in this problem, I would turn EVERY breaker in the box off then on again, and see what happens.

BILLnSAL

If you have three AC's make sure your power monitor is not shedding the load to the leg that provides power to the unit not operating.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Get an E-mail address and send the service advisor a photo.

BTW, if I were you, and this far along in this problem, I would turn EVERY breaker in the box off then on again, and see what happens.

True, we found some of our breakers labeled wrong, in our ElkRidge and also our Big Country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBR

And for a bottomline IMO, there is no substitution in shutting all secondary breakers off, read what it is suppose to be for, turn it on and check what is does power up, and does not power up. Have the DW writing everything down on a notepad while you investigate each switch.

It has been proven that the factory doesn't necessarily wire our cable/satellite/OTA properly to our VINs, so putting 100% faith on 120V nomenclature could be sketchy until after performing your breaker testing procedure, you know EXACTLY how yours is wired and labelled.