Build sheet from VIN #

uncledon

Her chauffeur
Was wondering if a person can get the original build spec sheet from Heartland by supplying the VIN number. The unit in question is a 2015 model year. If so what is the proper method for doing this? Thx.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
A good start would be to call Heartland Customer Service. 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

donr827

I requested the same thing from HL also. They sent it to me but it was not a completed with everything on the trailer.
Don

uncledon

Her chauffeur
That was pretty painless! I called HL customer service and Jeff told me what I wanted was the "options list" for that build. He emailed it to me within minutes based on the serial # which is the last (6) digits of the VIN. I in turn forwarded it to the sales guy at the dealership with a comment that we would expect the unit to have all those standards and options that it came with.

The unit as we viewed it a little over a week ago did not have the two TV's in it. He said they would be installed for the PDI, but I wonder what the original brand was? I realize Heartland probably makes changes to the brand of TV's, so I guess as long as they are the right size and are LED HD units per the option list, then I'll be satisfied. It also did not have the gas assists on the garage hatch on the door side. I mentioned to the salesman that it was odd that there were the anchor brackets for gas assist but no assists. He gave me some reason as if they were never on there to begin with. I have since looked at many 2015 3875FB units and all have gas assist. I sent another email indicating that I wanted the assists added. It also had the (2) exterior speakers mounted on the door side above the garage hatch, but I didn't recall seeing the stereo/CD player in the garage like on others of the same model. I may have missed it though. Can't imagine they would install the speakers w/o the stereo???