Residential replacement furniture

carl.swoyer

I finally remembered to post this companies information on my choice of furniture.
I believe the quality of this furniture is top notch. Extremely comfortable. I actually slept in my recliner for three nights while recovering from second degree burns on my legs. I also recall they can make it to your specific size requirements.
11cf653b0e3b986bbf7bb610e3c66190.jpg
e9036dcb1e125fb0a7d26d6a041bb586.jpg
3773ec5a481bf9d570b4ab1da83bffa5.jpg
d6d046b73c43f4f1e733ff57be0e28e2.jpg
a5722527725cdb3ae5e755d0e05ffe14.jpg
6d17cf4b94bf5f46eea9fff32e0bcd11.jpg
adeb04ebcc3537b962f15a8aa02d9b20.jpg
7ca3d9bdbb64488f15ae5ce19153347b.jpg
e2c387edf4154db654083c5906595ed9.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

I paid $ 2100.00 delivered.
The backs come off, so they go right through the entry door.. They Still look and feel new. I think I have had these for about 2.5 years. These will out perform Rv bonded furniture in every way.

Last edited:

Hogladyrider

Thanks for all the great information!

We have a Cyclone 3611JS, which has the double slide in the sofa area. We are looking to replace the sofa (it is not comfortable) with 2 recliners.

Question, our current sofa is bolted to the floor, do you know if this furniture has the same capabilities?

Thanks in advance
Susan

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for all the great information!

We have a Cyclone 3611JS, which has the double slide in the sofa area. We are looking to replace the sofa (it is not comfortable) with 2 recliners.

Question, our current sofa is bolted to the floor, do you know if this furniture has the same capabilities?

Thanks in advance
Susan

You might need to examine your existing furniture carefully. Usually slide-in-slide has a raised floor, and furniture in it will not be the same height as standard furniture. The front of the couch may appear like it reaches the rv main floor, but the back end may be sitting on a raised floor of the slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

You might need to examine your existing furniture carefully. Usually slide-in-slide has a raised floor, and furniture in it will not be the same height as standard furniture. The front of the couch may appear like it reaches the rv main floor, but the back end may be sitting on a raised floor of the slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did add a piece of wood with plastic slides to the front of the lazy boy to compensate for the slide height. However the double lazy boy sits perfectly on the other slide out floor,so no modifications are needed.

B

BouseBill

Hey thanks for all the information, The wife went down and spent almost 2K for a new love seat to replace the two OEM rocker/recliners:( Ordered from one of the local furniture stores from BEST Home Furnishings. Should be here in about a month. Will find a local charity to donate the two recliners:)
Very similar to the below:
Power reclining space saver with the center console

http://www.besthf.com/best/Furniture/Sofas/Power-Reclining/FELICIA-COLL.

;);)I guess she deserves it LOL

carl.swoyer

Hey thanks for all the information, The wife went down and spent almost 2K for a new love seat to replace the two OEM rocker/recliners:( Ordered from one of the local furniture stores from BEST Home Furnishings. Should be here in about a month. Will find a local charity to donate the two recliners:)
Very similar to the below:
Power reclining space saver with the center console

http://www.besthf.com/best/Furniture/Sofas/Power-Reclining/FELICIA-COLL.

;);)I guess she deserves it LOL
Glad my post got to you. My furniture is incredible. I can actually sleep the whole night in my recliner.

Hogladyrider

Thanks so much for sharing Best Home Furnishings with all of us!

Home run with us as well. After reading your post we started our research process. We visited furniture stores in Rapid City to sit and touch and feel Best Home Furnishings quality and products. We visited customer furniture dealers in Elkhart, Indiana on our way back to Florida for the winter. We visited several other furniture stores here in Florida and we kept going back to Best Home Furniture as the best quality.

Their web site is very informative and helpful as well, providing all the specs on each piece of furniture.

Today we ordered two new Best Home Furnishing Costilla space saver power recliners and they should be here in 4 weeks.

We will be selling the two recliners that came with our Cyclone once the new ones are installed. We donated the two middle sections to a friends.

Best Home Furnishings by far superior quality vs any other brand we sat in, priced, looked at etc.

We highly recommend this furniture company for anyone considering replacing their RV furniture!

Thanks again for sharing your purchase with us.

Susan & Gary

carl.swoyer

Thanks so much for sharing Best Home Furnishings with all of us!

Home run with us as well. After reading your post we started our research process. We visited furniture stores in Rapid City to sit and touch and feel Best Home Furnishings quality and products. We visited customer furniture dealers in Elkhart, Indiana on our way back to Florida for the winter. We visited several other furniture stores here in Florida and we kept going back to Best Home Furniture as the best quality.

Their web site is very informative and helpful as well, providing all the specs on each piece of furniture.

Today we ordered two new Best Home Furnishing Costilla space saver power recliners and they should be here in 4 weeks.

We will be selling the two recliners that came with our Cyclone once the new ones are installed. We donated the two middle sections to a friends.

Best Home Furnishings by far superior quality vs any other brand we sat in, priced, looked at etc.

We highly recommend this furniture company for anyone considering replacing their RV furniture!

Thanks again for sharing your purchase with us.

Susan & Gary
Very happy that you're happy with the same furniture I purchased. Dollar For dollar Rv furniture vs Best furniture, hands down Best furniture is the best

Hogladyrider

I can't thank you enough for posting the info on Best Home Furnishings!

We visited Lambright's and several others in the Elkhart IN area and we ordered two power space saver recliners from Best with the power neck as well and we could not be happier with our purchase!

First class furniture all the way and well within budget. We spent $1400 for the 2 recliners, we have upgraded fabric, but not real leather and we just love the fit and finish of the recliners!

Hoping more RVrs will discover this great company. They have a great online website and a "petite" selection for us "height challenged" people.

Next up is to find an ottoman to go inbetween the recliners!

Susan

Attachments

• IMG_20171130_130539020_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171130_130539020_HDR.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 102

carl.swoyer

I can't thank you enough for posting the info on Best Home Furnishings!

We visited Lambright's and several others in the Elkhart IN area and we ordered two power space saver recliners from Best with the power neck as well and we could not be happier with our purchase!

First class furniture all the way and well within budget. We spent $1400 for the 2 recliners, we have upgraded fabric, but not real leather and we just love the fit and finish of the recliners!

Hoping more RVrs will discover this great company. They have a great online website and a "petite" selection for us "height challenged" people.

Next up is to find an ottoman to go inbetween the recliners!

Susan
Contact Best directly. They may make an ottoman for you , not sure but worth a try. I really think that the heartland factory should use this company as a resource for furniture instead of the junk from Lippert.

busted2341

Thanx for the information on Best Home Furniture. Two and half years with one replacement already under warranty on our theater seat and this junk is falling apart. We have been looking for something to replace our furniture with and are finding residential furniture is not the right fit. As much as Heartland stickers these high end coaches at, you would think they would put reliable furniture in it!

carl.swoyer

Thanx for the information on Best Home Furniture. Two and half years with one replacement already under warranty on our theater seat and this junk is falling apart. We have been looking for something to replace our furniture with and are finding residential furniture is not the right fit. As much as Heartland stickers these high end coaches at, you would think they would put reliable furniture in it!
Why do you feel that residential furniture won't work?
Just curious

busted2341

The measurements are just off enough to either take to much room (w) or too much room (L). I think it's a conspiracy!

B

BouseBill

Ours came in, fits great...more room for the dining table in the 3570RS
Firm but comfortable.

Attachments

• 20171108_122452.jpg
    20171108_122452.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 75

Hogladyrider

Looks nice congratulations, hope you get many years of enjoyment from them!

Residential furniture comes in ALL sizes so not sure why someone would feel that the measurements "won't fit".

Susan