Fuel $$$

rdufek

Diesel dropped 5 cents by me, paying $2.55 a gal now. Regular on the other hand has gone up 30 cents over the past week ending at about $2.60 a gal.

Kbvols

I fueled up Wednesday diesel was $2.39/gal in OH. The next day it was $2.69. I paid $2.79 in TN and $2.75 in GA. Starting to cut into my beer money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We paid $2.76 at Fred Meyer in Medford, OR. yesterday and it is $2.99 everywhere in Yreka, CA (aka Holy Smokie). We have to go down to LA, then across Nevada, AZ, Utah, Colorado to get home to Houston in November. We are hoping prices drop!!!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

meagle

I live in Mt. Shasta, $alifornia. Our diesel price is now $3.25 per gallon! Bypass $alifornia if you can. I believe that we have the highest fuel prices in the nation and with our illustrious governor's cap and trade program it will get much higher!

Wish we could bypass, with all the fires and fuel prices...but seeing family you have not seen in many years...priceless!

Oregon_Camper

Costco by us is $2.61 for diesel.

Good thing I still have 45 gallons of $2.31 diesel in the auxiliary tank. )

osims

bsims
Diesel $2.45 here in the storm zone. We live less than a mile from the largest refinery in the USA (Motiva) and our son works there, they are starting back up now, usually takes about a week to get cranked up so I don't think prices will be bad long term.

Chippendale

HEB Grocery down the street from my house has diesel at $2.39 per gal and Super Unleaded at $2.80 per gal. Don't know what regular and the middle grade gasoline prices are because my car has expensive taste. Any of you folks visiting Texas, please be sure and use HEB for all your fuel needs, both personal and mechanical. The link below shows at least one good reason to shop HEB when you can. Not many others get there in force like this before the wind stops.

Note the signs on the sides of the trailers, the generators on at least one, and how many trailers there are, at least 10 or 11. I noticed that two of them are mobile kitchens. Those trailers are special for disaster relief, not just taken out of everyday freight service for occasional PR. This was posted on
https://www.facebook.com/BrianCurtisJournalist/videos/1628097293920286/

alexb2000

$2.XX I don't care. I guess you guys don't remember $5+ diesel a few years ago?

I've driven 40K miles in the last 14 months to try and take advantage of a great economy and cheap fuel.

We are really lucky to be able to do all this traveling at such a cheap cost.

Europe never seems to be below ~$8 no matter what the price of oil.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
$2.XX I don't care. I guess you guys don't remember $5+ diesel a few years ago?

We are really lucky to be able to do all this traveling at such a cheap cost.

I agree!! While diesel has gone up anywhere from $.10 to as much as $.54 (gouger I'd say) gasoline has only risen $.20 here. Diesel and gas are the same price at $2.75. It'll go back down once the refiners are back on line, just not as quickly as it rose!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen to that! We have been blessed during our travels over the past 18 months that the price has been below $3/ and compared to what they were 3 years ago...I have no complaints! Like alexb said, we are lucky to be traveling at such a cheap cost. Better than sitting at home wondering what to do next.

Lynn1130

Beat me to it. We are complaining about $2.whatever when is was not long ago it was $4 or more. At this increase in price we might pay $5 more for a fill up over what it was a week ago.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
On another note...Labor Day is here and nearly over, kids are back at school, family summer vacations are finished, peak season pricing is gone, time for us to hit the road regardless the price of fuel!!!

Bones

On another note...Labor Day is here and nearly over, kids are back at school, family summer vacations are finished, peak season pricing is gone, time for us to hit the road regardless the price of fuel!!!

Don't worry Lyle we will make an appearance again on the roads. :) :) :)

avvidclif

While I would enjoy the article about HEB the world does not revolve around facebook. I wish folks would remember that.

MP_CS

While I would enjoy the article about HEB the world does not revolve around facebook. I wish folks would remember that.

Haha, right. I dont have a spacebook account nor will i ever if i have my way. Far as I'm concerned its the devil. Lol

Oldelevatorman

When we left California in April I paid $3.98 in Needles. Paid $2.79 yesterday in Billings!