• Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: No
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 8/31/2018
  • Site fee: $46 with a 15% discount given when registering per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: September 14
  • Potluck time: 6.00 PM

Additional Info:
RESERVATIONS: You will need to call them and make a reservation with a credit card. Please let us know your dates of stay once reservations are made.

CANCELLATION: Cancellation can be made anytime up to 24 hours prior to the 13th of Sept. A one night fee will be charged after that. If you need to cancel, please let Centennial RV Park and us know. We currently have a waiting list and it is being handled by the RV park. If you want to be on the waiting list call the RV park and let them know. They will call you and let you know a site is available.

AREA ATTRACTIONS: Black Canyon of the Gunnison, Ouray, Telluride, Grand Mesa, and Colorado Monument at Grand Junction.

ACTIVITIES: Due to the many places to visit, we will not be scheduling many activities during the day. This will allow those wanting to explore the area more time to do so.

We will have the coffee pot on each morning in the Activity Room.

Thurs. 9/13- 6:00 Snack Potluck Meet and Greet in the Activity Room. Bring a snack, and beverage of your choice. The chapter will provide all table service, napkins, and cups.

Fri. 9/14- Potluck @ 6:00 PM in the Activity Room. Chapter will supply the meat from Jimmers Bar B Que. Brisket, Pork, and Turkey.

Steal a Gift--Bring an unwrapped gift valued between $10-15. Does not have to be RV related. One gift per rig or one per person, your choice. With each gift you will receive one ticket for the Steal A Gift drawing.

Sat. 9/15
3:30 Corn Hole competition and Beer Tasting (Bring bottles, cans, or growlers of your favorite beers and share with others. Micro brews, regional, or foreign beers, whatever you like.)
7:00 Raffle Prizes and 50/50 Raffle ($1 per ticket, or 6 for $5)

Sun. 9/16 Coffee, Juice, Donuts, Muffins in Activity Room before you leave.

ATTENDEES: * confirmed by Centennial RV Park as registered.

1. Gregg & Linda, CO 9/10-17 *
2. Jim & Nancy, CO 9/12-16 *
3. Don & Vicky, NM Chapter Leaders 9/12-16* Cancelled
4. Tom & Carla, CO 9/10-16*
5. Garry & Kathi , Dakota, & Cheyenne, AZ 9/12-16 *
6. John D, CO 9/12-17 * Cancelled
7. Steve & Susan, CO * Cancelled
8. Bill & Deanna, CO *
9. Mike & Anna, CO 9/9-16 * Cancelled
10. Dan & Ann, CO. 9/13-16 * Cancelled
11. Ernie & Marie AZ 9/12-16 *
12. Jim & Jie, AZ 9/11-16 *
13. Craig & Tena, CO *
14. Patty & Bobbie, CO. 9/13-16 *
15. Bill & Ingrid, CO *
16. Jo & Anne M, OK* 9/9-9/16 Cancelled
17. Mark & Susan, CO 9/9-16 *
18. Robert & Ilka, CO, 9/14-16* Cancelled
19. Brian & Sandy, CO, 9/13-16*
20. Roger & Judy, UT. 9/12-17 *
21. Tom & Michelle CO, 9/13-16* Cancelled
22. Dennis & Bonnie CO, 9/13-17*
23. Lee & Shelly, WA 9/13-16 * Cancelled
24. Marlene & Stephen, CO. 9/11-17*
25. Derald & Sue. TX 9/9-16*
26. Lou & Lynette, CO 9/13-16*
27. Jeff & Kelly. CO. 9/11-16.*
28. Bryan D, NV *
29. Al & Dolene, CO *

Waiting List:

Last edited:

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I have you down. You get the prize for the first sign up. See you next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Gregg - Put Nancy and I down as a Tentative. We're heading home from a MI rally prior to this CO rally, then heading to California for the 2018 Pacific Region rally. With the right juggling, this could just work out as a rally on the way to CA. I should be able to commit once the MI rally is posted.

gwalter

Jim & Nancy, we hope this works out in you schedule as I know it is always full.

Don & Vicky, glad you are going to get to our CO rally. We missed you at Ft. Collins.

gwalter

I have you down and look forward to seeing you next week at Mancos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just saw this (I've been slacking on my Prowling of the chats) . . .

Count us in as well!

See you all in a couple of days at Mancos!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Drove by there yesterday on our way home from Mancos and it looked pretty nice.

We'll be going back down that way in three weeks and was going to go drive through the campground, but their website says they close Oct. 1 . . . a week before we'll be there.

Az_Ernie

Gregg and Linda... We just called the Rv Park and made our reservation with Linda to attend this rally. We are scheduled to arrive on the 12th and leave on 16th. Marie and I are really looking foward to enjoying another of your rallies.

jbeletti

Just spoke to Kaye at the CG and made our reservation as follows:

AR: 12-Sep
DP: 16-Sep
NT: 4

Wish we could stay longer but we need a few home time days prior to leaving for Montrose and need to leave Sunday for a 3 day trip to the Pacific Region rally.

See you in September 2018!

Greengas

Sign us up! It seems like it will be here in only... well... less than a year! That's a shorter time then when we signed up for Mancos. I think that was about 18 months in advance!

Greengas

No Sheep Dip this time :)

Just to be clear. I did not bring the Sheep Dip, and I completely agree with everyone's opinion of it! :eek::eek: Now, had you been at the next rally, we had some very fine scotch and bourbon going around. Maybe we can arrange for that again in Montrose. Because after tying that Sheep Dip it takes very good stuff to get that taste out of your mouth. So, if you're up for some high quality tasting, I got ya'
covered. In fact, I'll trade ya some of your outstanding BBQ for some Scotch/Bourbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.