ATF: Cyclone - 2015 cyclone parts unavailable

Kathaleen

I contacted Heartland about finding a replacement light for our rear ramp door. They directed me to midwestrvparts, they said the part was no longer made and could offer no alternatives. Why would parts for a 2 year old camper no longer be available? Does anyone know where I could possibly get this part? It is approximately 5 x 7, unable to attach picture, sorry

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Kathaleen, here is a link to a similar light that is on ebay. [LINK]
And here is a link to the ebay search that shows 954 different lights to browse. [LINK]
You might find a suitable replacement there.

Peace
Dave

wdk450

Kathaleen:
It might be very helpful to you to temporarily remove the fixture and examine it all over for any manufacturer names or numbers. From there you can do a websearch for the item. Having the exact size measurements might be helpful, too.

There are several RV dismantlers throughout the country that might have this part in stock, also. A websearch might help you find leads on them.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
What I typically do if it's a part that is unique to my Heartland, I will try to order the replacement part direct from Heartland. If it's not unique, I try to find an acceptable replacement that is an upgrade, so that it doesn't fail again or at least not as soon. www.Amazon.com is a great place to look for parts, as well.

Example: Our porch light has LEDs that have started flickering. Rather than replace with the exact same fixture (the LED section does not seem to be easily replaceable), I am upgrading to a new light with motion-detection and an on-at-dusk, off-at-dawn feature.

Good luck in your search!

Erika